Red Castle...Let Battle Commence - HELP!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You're very welcome.

You are a star!!! I have felt so defeated in the last few days!!! Now i have a new angle :) Should I just disappear as far as theyre concerned and wait till they pass it on?

Lmao@ full of PISH... good to hear local lingo again ...lol... TY

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a look at the agreement, which appears to be compliant with the Consumer Credit Act 1995 - which is ROI law. I don't see how it can be enforced in a UK court, as any claim would fail because the agreement doesn't comply with the CCA 1974.

I can't see how a debt from ROI could be enforced here, because that would require a judgement from an Irish court first - and they can't get that because you are outside the jurisdiction.

I think at the moment the best thing to do will be to wait until something appears in writing, and then come back here. In the meantime, don't speak to either BOI or any DCA on the phone.

By the way, your name is visible on the scanned agreement - you may want to edit it.

Hi Scarlet Pimpernel...

Well here I am back! lol... I have uploaded the latest effort from RedCastle. When you find you have a few minutes, would you mind taking a look?

Redcastle.zip

lol...either no-one has heard of Red Castle or I have offended a lot of people somehow..lol.

I f anyone has received a similar letter, I would love to hear how they responded... I am afraid they will attempt a charging order or something...someone please help!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just Realised, I think the last document was corrupt. I am uploading again.

Can someone please advise? or explain what happens next? I am getting a bit worried about this one.

They have the CCA from Ireland, I dont know if they can enforce it in this country though...Not sure how far they can go with this one?

Any Advice Anyone??

Redcastle.pdf

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have not heard anything from these Monkeys since my lapst post. How soon does anyone think this can be considered a write off?

Not too sure, its possible they have handed it back to BOI and it will stay quiet until some other lowlife DCA buys it to pursue themselves.

I am about to start off on the muppets at red castle, chasing me for a car insurance policy i cancelled within the 14 days of it starting.

Not too sure, its possible they have handed it back to BOI and it will stay quiet until some other lowlife DCA buys it to pursue themselves.

I am about to start off on the muppets at red castle, chasing me for a car insurance policy i cancelled within the 14 days of it starting.

Hi Nish40,

These were ruthless in their phone calls, but when push came to shove, even though they actually had a CCA from the BOI...they were the first to cave!!!

Good luck, and dont take any sh*t from these...they are pushovers :)

Are they still in existance? I have not seen any recent posting about them

Hi Lux

It Seems To Me To Prepare For The Dca Merry Go Round

This Account Will Be Sold And Sold Until The Bottom **** Lowells Get It

Or A Few Others I Can Mention

Just Send The Telephone Harrasment Template And Play It At There Own Game

Hi Lux

It Seems To Me To Prepare For The Dca Merry Go Round

This Account Will Be Sold And Sold Until The Bottom **** Lowells Get It

Or A Few Others I Can Mention

Just Send The Telephone Harrasment Template And Play It At There Own Game

Thanks postggj,

It been a long time since I have heard from them about this. I have changed my phone numer mind you :-D I still doubt whether BOI have any jurisdiction over her in the UK and whether they can enforce the debt.

I will keep my fingers crossed :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have not heard anyhting at all from Red Castle since November last year. Does anyone think I can now call this a success story??

This is a big chunk of Debt gone as far as I am concerned!!!

It would be nice to lay this one to rest lol

• 3 years later...
Just Realised, I think the last document was corrupt. I am uploading again.

Can someone please advise? or explain what happens next? I am getting a bit worried about this one.

They have the CCA from Ireland, I dont know if they can enforce it in this country though...Not sure how far they can go with this one?

Any Advice Anyone??

Hi

I am really hoping you are still on here as I am in exactly the same position that you were in 2008 /2009. I have just received a text from redcastle and I really don't know how to play it, can I ask how it all worked out for you in the end, am so worried?

Thanks

Hi

I am really hoping you are still on here as I am in exactly the same position that you were in 2008 /2009. I have just received a text from redcastle and I really don't know how to play it, can I ask how it all worked out for you in the end, am so worried?

Thanks

Ignore any texts or 'phone calls, wait until you get something from them in writing.

How old is the alleged debt & when was the last time you made any payments or written acknowledgement?

Hi Juliedub.. yes i am still here. As persistent as they are, i just ignored them. I used to hand the phone to my 2 year old each time they called... They soon gave up.

I did receive a cca from the boi, but nothing more ever came from it. I think they would have real difficulty enforcing an irish cca in a british court.

Dont worry... Redcastle are just using bullying tactics.

Regards

Hi Juliedub.. yes i am still here. As persistent as they are, i just ignored them. I used to hand the phone to my 2 year old each time they called... They soon gave up.

I did receive a cca from the boi, but nothing more ever came from it. I think they would have real difficulty enforcing an irish cca in a british court.

Dont worry... Redcastle are just using bullying tactics.

Regards

Thanks so much for that am so worried about it. Will follow your advice.

Ignore any texts or 'phone calls, wait until you get something from them in writing.

How old is the alleged debt & when was the last time you made any payments or written acknowledgement?

Hi

I have had the card about 10 years. They froze the interest and then all of a sudden started charging it again. I called Boi and the woman was so unhelpful and next thing I know there's a text from redcastle and a letter from BOI saying they've given my debt to them. Am so angry I paid every month. Has this happened to you?

Has this happened to you?
No, I'm one of the site team and I'm asking certain questions in order to help me and others to be better able to make suggestions that will enable you to decide what direction to take with the BOI and any subsequent debt collectors.

Was there any PPI with the card?

Was the a/c opened in Eire or NI?

No, I'm one of the site team and I'm asking certain questions in order to help me and others to be better able to make suggestions that will enable you to decide what direction to take with the BOI and any subsequent debt collectors.

Was there any PPI with the card?

Was the a/c opened in Eire or NI?

Oh okay. Not sure about PPI I opened it in Eire. What is a CCA?

Thanks