What's in a name?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is an old thread of mine somewhere, god knows where but this is my nosey curiosity thread about usernames. I love seeing many names on the forum, but is there a story behind it that you want to divulge?

Yourbank, is RBS name for Staff offers. Google yourbankrbs and you will see the link.

Over to you for a more interesting story......

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

My user name is quite simple. Its made up of the first initial from my names, T & C.

My dad was a big Spurs fan and gave me the initials THFC.,

Im so glad he didnt support ARSENAL.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

The first computer that I had was a Sinclair ZX81, upgraded shortly after to a ZX Spectrum.

A favourite game we used to play on it was "Chucky-Egg". Myself and my stepsons used to try and outdo each other with high scores.

On the high-score scoreboard, my youngest stepson was "Egg", followed by "Chicken" and the eldest stepson was "Bantam". I used the name "Rooster". The name stuck and I have been using it ever since.

Ahve bin, ah say, ahve bin a Rooster fer over 25 years. :lol::lol::lol:

Screen shot from "Chucky-Egg"......

ChuckieEggRemake.png

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Mine is due to being obsessed with Lee Ryan :p

Yes, I know. Im sad. :D But as for my username, hey a gal can dream........:D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

whilst doing research on amphetamines, risperidone and sertraline for use by children, i joined an american/canadian drug company site (they're normally one step ahead of the UK in such matters) you were allocated a name and i was allocated honey5, been using it now for approx 8yrs (if i change it i'll forget who i am now :lol: )

honey x

My middle initial is G, but it does not stand for Guido.

When I was around seventeen I thought it would be amusing to tell my work colleagues that Guido was middle name (who knows why). I showed them my payslip and it showed a G, thus to everyones mind confirming that I am Guido.

If anybody remembers there was a gay character in Eastenders at the time and for whatever reason that was my inspiration, not that I considered him a kindred spirit or anything like that.

The name stuck; stuck hard. I was at that firm for 10 years and people even thought that was my first name. To this day I have still have a group of friends who use Guido as my first name.

People remember you when you have an odd name, my real first name is not very memorable.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.