Yorkie Breeders

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know of any decent Yorkie Breeders in the Merseyside (or surrounding ) area ?

if you do could you PM me please :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Pet Forums Community - Pet Owners Social Community Forum for Dogs, Cats and other Pets

Janet try joining this forum hun and ask on there

Its a good site :)

Thanks but is that the right link as I keep getting an error message ?

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Ask the Kennel Club Janet, they have a list of all accredited breeders in your area.

Brilliant , I never thought of doing that .. thanks I will phone them now :D

doubts.

I just cant imagine a tiny iddy biddy yorkie in your house. :lol::lol:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Brilliant .. they have a list of breeders on the site and I am going to look at a litter tonight .. my little girl will be so happy . I can't wait to see her face :D

THANK YOU soooooooooooooo much to both of you for your help from a very happy Janet :D

doubts.

oh yes never thought of that , even lil iddy biddy Tilly got lost in it LMAO

doubts.

oh yes never thought of that , even lil iddy biddy Tilly got lost in it LMAO

shurrupppppppppppp you lol

try putting sign posts in or arrows pmsl

Yorkies are only tiny in size.

In their own minds and hearts they are rottweillers.

And FGS don't start putting ribbons in its hair.

They're terriers.....working dogs!

This..........yorkie.jpg

NOT this....yorkie1.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

And FGS don't start putting ribbons in its hair.

LOL do you really think my 8yr old lil girl will not want to put a ribbon in its hair ...she even put ribbons in her uncles hair last week .. he didn't seem to mind :rolleyes:

I will post a pic for you Rooster when it's looking all sweet :D

doubts.

And I'll counter by posting a piccy of our Yorkie.... he's a real scruffy Tyke.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

our Yorkie....

oh I didn't know you had one .. besides not putting ribbons on it .. is there anything else you think I should be aware of or know ?

doubts.

Oh but Rooster, how could you resist.

yorkie.jpg

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Oh better still go to Champdogs - The Pedigree Dog Breeders Website

I am led to believe (by those in the know in the doggie world) that the Kennel Clubs accredited breeder scheme leaves a lot to be desired. particularly in relation to heath testing. The above site is for championship breeders so you should find a good breeder in your area from there.

Can we have some piccies please when puppy arrives? I am doggie-mad myself! :D

yorkie.jpg

OH isn't that just soooooooooooooo cute :D

Oh better still go to Champdogs - The Pedigree Dog Breeders Website

I am led to believe (by those in the know in the doggie world) that the Kennel Clubs accredited breeder scheme leaves a lot to be desired. particularly in relation to heath testing. The above site is for championship breeders so you should find a good breeder in your area from there.

Can we have some piccies please when puppy arrives? I am doggie-mad myself! :D

of course you can have pics .. I have to post one with it's ribbon in just to wind Rooster up :p

thanks for the link to that site , I had actually already looked on there but there was no breeders of Yorkies in my area .

doubts.

OMFG Why would you want to do that to a lovely lil doggie? I am afraid that I am with Rooster on this one

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

awww got the puppy , its 10 weeks old and a lil cutie ( I'l post a pic over weekend ) .

Lil girl is made up so thanks for all you help :D

Lil girl gave it an Olive Oil toy to play with and all the puppy wants to do is try and hump the doll.:eek:

I am now trying to decide ,do I let my two youngest carry on thinking the dogs 'dancing ' or is it time for a birds and bees aka dog and olive oli type of talk :confused:

doubts.