cabot/shoosmiths,cca request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5754 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, guys, i have recieved a reply from these people about my request for them to supply the cca, they have stated that the fee for this proccdure is £10, although they have accepted my £1 postal order, they also state that the time period for them to comply with my request is 48 days, this conflicts with everythin i have read on the forum, can anyone tell me wether it,s right or wrong ?

A CCA request costs £1. An S.A.R. request costs £10. Depends what you actually asked them for!

They have to send you the CCA within 12 days of posting but don't hold your breath:)

If you did actually request a CCA, then why not write back again advising that they obviously did not understand your letter as it is the CCA that you require and not an SAR.

Hi eastendboy, thanks for the reply, it was definetly CCA request I sent for.

what does the S.A.R actually do ? havn,t heard of that before.

The 12 days since i sent the request have passed anyway, so I assume they are now in default & cant continue pestering me.

Guest forgottenone

Subject Access Request - Consumer Wiki

this conflicts with everythin i have read on the forum, can anyone tell me wether it,s right or wrong ?

Wouldn't then mean you would have at least seen info about SAR ...

The 12 days since i sent the request have passed anyway, so I assume they are now in default & cant continue pestering me.

Maybe it'd be better if you were able to post the letter you've received here, so others can see what they've actually sent. Though, this kind of response is not untypical, however.