CCA REquests

vikki75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

After areding through your site I decided to send these, along with the 1 fee to all of my creditors. It has been 2 months and I have only had 1 get back to me saying they cannot find the agrement so will not inforce the debt but it will still remain on my file.

What happens to it on your file if they are not enforcing it? the debt is about 6yrs old.

Also what should I do about the other companies who havent responded or who say they are 'looking' for it.

Any info would be great thank you

Vikki

If they do not respond then you do nothing!! Offer no payment and DO NOT speak to them. Why should you jump through hoops when they cannot be bothered to respond to what should be a simple request for information.

If they say they are looking for it refer to above, they know what timescales they have to work too. They may threaten legal action ect in the meantime, but there are letters available on here if you read the threads to respond.

I have had various reponses from various companies and unfortunately I have found that no two responses are the same. I have complained to the FOS, had some just dissappear from my credit file, and am currently going to court with one CC company.

It's all interesting stuff when you get going and once you start to tidy up your finances you feel much better about life.

Keep us all updated on how you are getting on.