DCA's,CBS/Arrow/Paragon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5769 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

im looking for some very much needed help.

I used this website, with excellent success, last year, in getting a default removed from my credit file. I went down all the correct routes, CCA request, S10 and S12 (i think), anyway, it was removed, happy as larry, THEN exactly a year after it was removed it appeared again!! I rang CBS/Arrow who the debt was sold too, and within a week a copy of my CCA appeared on my doorstep with some waffle stating;

"it is a requirement that when a debt is purchased the default is registered in the name of the purchaser. There should therefore only be one default registered but please let us know......."

where do i go from here, the CCA terms, if you can call them that, doesnt have any reference to providing credit reference agencies with info etc

and the CCA was signed in 1994, i was defaulted in 1995 and a CCJ on top of that. Is this CCA enforceable, where do i go from here,

please help.

patch666:)

P1010148.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

P1010151.jpg

HIya,

Sorry but the pics are too small. If you upload them to photbucket and hten right click on the pics in PB and copy shorcut then paste on here.

When did you get the CCJ? and have you made any payments since then?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

P1010148.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

P1010151.jpg

hi there, idainfife

think it is sorted now, hope you can read them, was paying arrow up until i CCA'd them last year, hope you can help me.

i got the CCJ around 1996, then started getting hassle from paragon around 2004, paniked like everyone does and started paying up, silly i know, but didnt know about this website:evil:

hope these can get me out of a hole...............

thanks.

patch666

If you are paying the debt off under a CCJ then the only way to avoid making further payments would be to setaside the judgment, but unfortunately you have no valid arguments.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

hi all,

i dont think i have made myself really clear on this subject, i know the CCJ and default were actioned around 1995/96, so does this mean i can be defaulted again, i never paid the debt abd all relevanve of the debt was wiped until last year, im getting a bit confused.

what is bugging me, is can i be defaulted for a debt ive already been defaulted for, and is this CCA enforceable.

regards,

patch666

Assuming that it is genuine & enforcable - the simple fact remains that the DCA can do sod all other than take you to a county court of which most dont like going anywhere near the places.

So in effect - you can tell the DCA to either take you there or get lost effectivley.

A county court has to take into account all your montly expenses for bills, food, clothes, travel costs etc....so £1 per month can easily be whats leftover with a bit of tweaking round the eges ;)

Ok see what you are saying, they cannot place a default twice for them same debt but because it was removed then they can place another default on if they have went thru the default notice process etc for missed payments etc.

But I am not sure if a default can be placed after a ccj as they need a default to get the ccj???

idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

hi there,

i havent had a default notice from arrow/cbs since they bought the debt, nothing formal at all, they just defaulted me.

do i just ignore them, there isnt much else i can do, cos they have provided me with a CCA, where do i go from here

patch666