For my good CAG buddy...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh 18000 posts in 30 months - you will I am sure get withdrawal symptoms!

Your wisdom and comments will be missed

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Guest littlesally

Why is there a whole thread about this?

There's been some really amazing people just kicked out without all this fuss.

Bye, end of

Don't know what to say - without it being removed lol

then try saying something nice, for a change :D

Why is there a whole thread about this? popularity ??

There's been some really amazing people just kicked out without all this fuss. see above

Bye, end of and then they re register

anyone got any fly spray ???

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

But I am not getting kicked out. I am very much here, planning to be here (although not spending quite as many hours, lol) with my mates, team members or not, and enjoying retirement. And if my mates and others want to make a fuss... well, that's up to them, wouldn't you say? ;-)

I'll lend you my Grinch avatar if you want! :lol:

I never thought I would see the day when Bookie would leave the site team. Bookie was/is my mentor, fellow Barclays challenger (even though she says I wimped out), and good friend. I had the most tremendous support from her when I was a member of the site team. I wish you well in your retirement and hope to meet up with you in the near future.

All the best

Steve

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Ladies, let's not go down this route.

Bookworm, you are like marmite, you are either loved or hated. 18000 posts in 30 months is huge.

Littlesal, some people still have their growl, let them growl and howl and bark. Spiceskull started this thread which bookworm was unaware of.

I have two simple words for you bookworm, and they can moderate me for saying it

Good Luck :D

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

For the last time, Bluey, I am NOT going to the NCL meet!!! :rolleyes:

You don't fancy L'pool next weekend, do you? :-D

Sorry but I'm in Kent that weekend.

Please come to Newcastle (I can even put you and Mr Bookworm up (although you may have to go back early while me and Mr BW go clubbing again))

If not I will come to London to see you

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Well I am shocked, she is an incredibly valuable team and site member and one of the originals, her wisdom, humour and forthrightness are a breath of fresh air and she will be sorely missed.

She has encouraged and cajoled and bowed down to no one, there is no one here who is her equal.

Ahhhhhhhh want maaaaaa muuuuuuuuuneyyyy

The darkness is coming
Edited by Lula

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

you will be able to buy some nice smelly soap

are you saying that Bluey smells? tut tut

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Thanks for the support Lula, next time we could just forget to tell Crusher which pub we are in. (and pick one that has a reasonably intelligent barman)

Edited by blueskies
typo kindly pointed out by Littlesally

I completely agree with you Lula. I have a sneaking suspicion though that just because Bookie isn't a team member (contradiction in terms:confused:) she will not lose those qualities that we have come to love and admire.

She will always be a great cagger, and an inspiration to many of us, and will continue to help and support those who need it. It's what she does.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks for the support Lula, next time we could just forget to tell Crusher which pub we are in. (and pick one that as a reasonably intelligent barman)

Look, If I go somewhere where I can get 4 thirds for the price of 3, then I for one will be going back LOL, although I do think that Crusher intimidated him somewhat ;):D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Hi Bookie,

I'd like to say thank you for all the help, support and encouragement which you have given not just to me but, more importantly, to the Site.

I hope you stick around and continue to add to your amazing post tally.

:D:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

If anyone can, you can Bookie :D

Careful, she'll have yours, as well!

:D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....