style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thru a benifit change due to illness my attachment of earnings got messed up (JSA to I.S ) I tried to sort this with Walsall council who said they would sort it bah! don't trust Walsall council next thing I know I ended up with a court order for not 1 but 2 CTax bills saying I had defaulted on agreement and instead of amagamating the joint debt they took out 2 court orders which naturaly got defered them to the bailiffs.

The bailiff company have stacked the debts but none of this as yet has appeared in written form this worries me as the debt is not put on one account as such it just means when one is paid off your payments automaticlly start to come off the stacked debt.

Would it be wise to get this fact down in writing from said company incase they decide to claim I have made no effort to pay off said bill ?

And can I DEMAND reference to the fact they have agreed to stack the debts.

**GRIPE**:mad:

Also thanx to walsall council they incured me with 2 sets of court costs and 2 seperate levy fees for each Bill from the bailiffs But anyone who knows Walsall council will tell you they have no concern for the "vunerable" be that people on benifits or disabled etc.

Terrible spelling I know :rolleyes:

It doesn't follow that the two Liability Orders issued had anything to do with your existing attachment of benefits - in order to have an attachment of benefits you must already have a Liability Order on the debt that the attachment refers to.

It appears that you had a initial liability order subject to an attachment and then had another 2 Liability Orders obtained on a operate debt.

The council can proceed with the debt recovery as they see fit under the legislation - just because they have preciously used an AOB on one debt doesn't mean that they have to do so on future Liability Orders, they can issue then direct to a bailiff.