no refund ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all, i bought an item which i was then told had gone out of stock, asked if i wanted a refund or to wait for new stock i opted for a refund, the email stated it would take four working days, after six days i requested an update, no response, another five days and still no update despite another email, i paid by credit card, what are my options ?

Can you give us more information?

Was this in a High Street Store?

Mail order?

Website?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hmm. No contact details save an email address though details are available via whois.net.

I would write to them at that address or call them. if no joy report to Consumer direct.

Contact details are on their site:

Joolop

Woode Media Ltd

54 Bond House

20-32 Goodwood road

New Cross Gate

London

SE14 6BL

United Kingdom

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Website: Joolop.com - Buy The Latest Video Games, DVDs, Blu-ray Dvds, Music CDS, Electronics and Computers Online

Company Number: 06427568

(terms and conditions link, then contact us link)

Phone number from whois: 01325 359876

Might be worth giving them a quick call?

The Distance Selling Regulations give a trader 30 days to provide a refund so a breach would only have occurred after this has elapsed. By all means phone Consumer Direct, but make sure you call back after 30 days to get referred to trading standards.

Your best bet is to claim against your credit card co under section 75 if the transaction is over £100. Make sure you write to them to do this. The credit card company will simply take the money back and give it to you.