Hearing to have SD set aside**Set Aside**

Vikingbird
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thrilled to hear your news VB, you had obviously prepared very well which is the key when faced with this horrible situation. This has really cheered me up as have been moping all week as Beanpole knows due to having to put our dear old family member Arnie the cat to sleep, he was a good age of 15 and 7 months and we still have his twin sister and his mother who is even older but your news had me punching the air. :D

Looking forward to the next bit of good news from Beanpole.:D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all well done VB

Without reading all the thread did 1st Credit turn up at the hearing?

Did you get costs?

HAK

VB, Congratulations! Ive read your thread with interest and I am so glad all went well for you.

I wanted to say that my judge said exactly the same thing about the DCA's using the insolvancy regime to aid debt collection and that this was an abuse of process. It seems that the District Judges are all beginning to see a pattern and are finding in favour of the alleged "debtors".

Again congratulations!:D

My understanding is that as long as you have informed the DCA that you were going to ask for costs (at least 24 hrs before the hearing) that the judge can consider this. If you wrote to the judge and explained that you omitted to request costs he/she will consider it, at the end of the day the worst they can say is no!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).