Marks & Spencer Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have CCA'd them and not had a response for 12+2 days then your account is in default and they cannot do anything until they supply you with a valid CCA and you have the right to not pay them.

The 30 day thing does not exist anymore as it has been changed.

If they do come up with a valid CCA at some point in the future then you will have to start paying them back.

I personally wouldn't remind them that the account is now in default as they should know that already and by reminding them might speed them up to trying to find one.

You would be best to start you own thread so that other members can track it and advise you

Hope this helps

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I have CCA'd M&S Money and received no reply so I have sent them a follow up letter saying that they have a calendar month from the expiration of the twelve working days or they will have committed a criminal offence. The follow up letter was from a template off this site. Is it really a criminal offence ? Will my debt be unenforceable ? Difficult to believethis. On another matter many years ago I had an Amexcard which gave the holder an overdraft of £7,500 with Lloyds bank. That has been picked up by Lloyds TSB and whilst I am paying no interest and pay them £20.00 permonth I have CCA'd them and sent them a follow up letter. The dates are the same and wonder what I am best advised to do if no reply to either letter by 17th November which is the end of the calendar month.
It is not a criminal offence, it is a summary offence, with no penalty other than that they cannot enforce the debt whilst they remain in that position. The debt still remains, they just cannot pursue it.

• 3 weeks later...

Collect Direct UK are phoning twice a day and leaving messages and also sending my OH text messages. (Is her debt btw)

They keep saying that we have 48 hours to respond and that has been going on for about a week, lol

My little girl answers the phone and always says that my OH is not in. Sometimes they have asked when she will be back and the little 'un tells them to mind their own business!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: She is only 5 and learning quick !!

• 2 months later...

Just been checking through all of the problem accounts I have an updating a few things, and have noticed that on Experian, it shows that a default was issued on 08/08/2007.

This did not show up in the SAR, so I am going to write to them to say that they have not complied with my SAR request and request a copy of it

Hi

Just reading through your thread.

I am just trying to learn how this all works (trying to save my home and family!) Can I ask you?...

Are these people still harassing you?

Have you agreed a payment plan?

Did they admit it was unenforceable?

Thanks

Hi

Just reading through your thread.

I am just trying to learn how this all works (trying to save my home and family!) Can I ask you?...

Are these people still harassing you?

Have you agreed a payment plan?

Did they admit it was unenforceable?

Thanks

Hi

In answer to your questions

1) I haven't heard anything since November 2008

2) I am not currently paying them I do not believe what they have is enforceable

3) They have not admitted that it is enforceable, as they are still hoping that they can scare me into paying them. No chance there btw.

Thanks

Hi

In answer to your questions

1) I haven't heard anything since November 2008

2) I am not currently paying them I do not believe what they have is enforceable

3) They have not admitted that it is enforceable, as they are still hoping that they can scare me into paying them. No chance there btw.

Thanks

Why do you think that your M&S agreement is unenforceable ? I have a M & S Money credit card and I am being chased hard.

Why do you think that your M&S agreement is unenforceable ?

Based on what Steven has posted in post #4

Also nothing different appeared in the SAR request, which confirms what they sent is all they have.

Had a letter today from Collect Direct UK saying that they can offer me up to 50% discount and a monthly payment plan.

I will post the letter up tomorrow, but they are getting desperate.

If they had a valid CCA, then why would they be offering ANY discount instead of taking me to court. Makes you think, doesn't it !!!!

The person who signed the letter should change his name to Joe.

Looks like they know they are stuffed

Haha, nice one

I am waiting for the day they offer me a 99.99% deduction!!! But will still not take them up on it, lol

I was served court papers for M & S money credit card as a bullying tactic by hsbc solicitors. The documents they wanted to rely on in court were a pre contractual application form, ( their idea of a legal CCA agreement) a blank default notice and 6 years worth of statements. When the going got tough guess who won?? It never made it into court!!!!

Hope this helps!

Willow x :p

THANKS TOO willow most interesting, i tried to get to your threads and got diverted to other threads, lol

anyway do you have an acutal thread of what happened on this m and s one pls, as i feel im heading in the same direction

would help a lot of us i think (((SORRY manc - asking for this on your thread)))

laters all angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D