Lowell again again and prob again too

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

i only had a vague idea of what the letter i sent was saying but it looks like they had no idea. i didn`t request anything did i ? and what does them sending me all my stuff actually achive ?

is it they are sending me everything they have and thats the end of it (doubt that) i`m confused :? any help in clarifying this woul be appriciated and is there anything else i need to send

thanx

S.C

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

IF I`VE BEEN OF HELP PLEASE TICKLE MY SCALES :D

They've confused an S.10 notice with an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) poor dears :rolleyes:

hi

is that good or bad,should i send an s10 or leave it to see what happens.thought an s.a.r costs a tenner :)

s.c

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

Hi all, yesterday, I received a reply from Red saying they had my "prove it letter". basicaly, now they are sending on statements to me..have no idea why..i didnt even cca them..will wait a bit more and see where we go from there..they dont seem to like the letters that i we send them do they?..(DCA's I Mean)...not heard from another about a gas bill owed at a previous address either..maybe i will cca red next week...play hardball with them....

Oops...I thought you'd sent an S.10 as per ODC's post.

What did you send? I'm a bit fuzzy after my week away :o

hi

i did send an s10 but got a reply like i`d asked for an s.a.r.

just thought it might be some new tactic to avoid the fact i`d s10`d them if this is the case are they still going to do as the s10 requires or should i write again pointing out i didn`t ask for an s.a.r and s10 them again.

hope this makes sense it does in my head but thats no indication of anything :D

S.C

Politely remind them that you sent an S.10 notice and add a line suggesting that if they don't understand anything about it they should consult a fully qualified professional :D

If they send you your SAR for free, more fool them :lol:

hi

what good will a s.a.r do me ? if its going to be of use i`ll wait for it to come,dont want to jepardise my free tenner`s worth off them :)

but i also dont want them poking round either and thats what the s10 was spose to achive

I`m not who they think i am and dont want to incurr any defaults that the person they are after might have created :confused:

S.C

i`ve drafted my reply if anyone would care to comment or correct my terrible spelling and punctuation feel free

Dear sir/Madam

With reference to your letter dated 19 June. I did not send you a subject access request what I sent was this ;

STATUTORY NOTICE UNDER S10 DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

At NO time have I given my written permission for you or your company to process my data

Therefore Take Notice that I require that you cease from processing within 7 days of the receipt by you of this notice or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party and insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to the implementation by you of charges which have been applied to my account in respect of defaults or contractual breaches and where the said charges which have been levied at a rate which is in excess of the administrative costs incurred by you as a consequence of the said defaults or breaches contrary to The Common Law.

This Notice is given on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which may already have been caused and that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the first, fourth and sixth principles of The Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted.

Failure to remove ALL my data from your databases will result in a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office.

If you also wish to send me all the information on this account please do so but be warned that I am not the person in question and in no way will I be responsible for paying the £10 fee for the subject access request

I also think it would be reasonable for you to offer some form of payment to me for the time and costs involved in this action you are taking against me lets say £10 for every letter that I have to send to you or your affiliates from this date forward

is that too in your face or what :D should i scrub the pay me for my time thing

S.C

Hi, I now do the same thing, I work out, on avarage, a price per hour for my time (on weekends it is particularly expensive as it is family time) plus any other costs..I go on the average wage doing my job as in a self employed capacity, £30-40 ph. So every letter, I send a charge of £35 (which is fair I think)...most calls have now stopped and have not heard from on dca at all....since sending a rather forward, proove it letter..lol

Hi, I now do the same thing, I work out, on avarage, a price per hour for my time (on weekends it is particularly expensive as it is family time) plus any other costs..I go on the average wage doing my job as in a self employed capacity, £30-40 ph. So every letter, I send a charge of £35 (which is fair I think)...most calls have now stopped and have not heard from on dca at all....since sending a rather forward, proove it letter..lol

you should send the debt collectors round i`m sure at £35 a letter they owe you a fair bit.dont send lowell tho they are useless try red collections lets see them get money off themselves :D

S.C

Surely if Clownells charge people an Administration Charge then people are entitled to Charge them an Administration Charge to answer their begging letters regarding their frivolous and unsubstantiated claims

Surely if Clownells charge people an Administration Charge then people are entitled to Charge them an Administration Charge to answer their begging letters regarding their frivolous and unsubstantiated claims

i`ve often wondered how is it these people can just pull some figure out of the air and thats what you get charged its madness and i cant see a valid reason why we cant do the same but if anyone can please let me know soon cos i`m about to try it :lol:

S.C

I'd have had enough to pay a LOT of the alleged debts I was supossed to have if I'd charged them all administration fees ;)

Go for it SC :D

i will i`ll let you know how it went :eek:

I have had several £35 cheques sent to me :)

and i was only going to charge them a tenner.forgot about inflation :grin:

S.C

From which DCAs?

your after a new source of income here :lol: