LBA question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I am due to send my LBA on 11/07, but since sending the prelim letter, the statements for another hal acc have arrived, with charges for that acc totalling £553 - can i just add them to the total in the LBA for the first lot of charges, or do i need to send a prelim letter for the £553 and run the two claims seperately, or send a seperate prelim letter and LBA, but amalgamate the two for the court claim (but obviously that means i would proceed later than anticipated with the original amount - for £2147) Any ideas?

Yes just add them on and make reference to that in the LBA. "since my previous letter dated ** a further £* have been taken from my account, making the total claim amount blah blah

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!