OLd CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a ccj done in the bulk centre in 2000, I do not believe there was a CCA as I ill and very distress, I remember the court writing to me asking if I owed the debt as I was in debt with other companies I just said yes and gave them my outgoing and incoming which I was on incapacity benefit at the time. There there was a ccj against me making the minimum payment monthly.

Dose anyone know if there is any way I can find out if there actually agreement with GUS or should I just make a full and final settlement of say 5% of the £600, which is all I can afforded of the CCJ.:?

Had a letter from the solicitors who has been collecting the debt for the last 8 years stating that the claimant has changed to Phoenix Recoveries (UK) limited S.A.R.L. The letter goes on to say that this will have no effect on the case and I must ensure that I maintain payments on the account. Therefore if the original OC was Gus then for them to give it out to Phoenix Recoveries then they must have an original agreement. Does anyone know if I am entitled to see that agreement. :evil:

As I understand it the fact that you admitted it at the time and you have been paying it for the last 8 years negates any issues that there might be with the credit agreement (would like to be wrong though).

Negotiating a full and final would probably be your best option.

Hold on....just because its an old ccj doesn't affect your right to ask for data. You never know what this info will throw up.They say 6 years but if your still paying the debt then your account should still be active.Might be worth a go.Start writing to everybody.Ask questions, do your CCA request and your SAR. Does the debt include charges and interest which may now be considered unlawful, if it does it should help towards making a f&f.