sharpcircle v HSBC

sharpcircle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have mulled it over and decided to take the money, thanks so much for the help guys, as soon as I get the money in my account I will make a donation :)

One last thing, I have a managed loan and am a little concerned that they qwill try and pay the loan off with the money. I have never defaulted on the loan so they shouldn't do but how do I send the letter back ensuring it gets paid into my current account ?

OK I have mulled it over and decided to take the money, thanks so much for the help guys, as soon as I get the money in my account I will make a donation :)

One last thing, I have a managed loan and am a little concerned that they qwill try and pay the loan off with the money. I have never defaulted on the loan so they shouldn't do but how do I send the letter back ensuring it gets paid into my current account ?

were in the same boat mate ......if you wanna see a copy of my letter ..let me know

B.O.L

Mac

HSBC £968

22/6/06 prelim SENT

5/7/06 request for charges RECEIVED

6/7/06 lba+charges SENT

21/7/06 offer of £850 RECEIVED

24/7/06 LETTER SENT accepting offer on condition it is repaid by cheque(as requested in lba) or will continue for full amount+int+cost.

02/08/06 CHEQUE RECEIVED :D

MY THREAD http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/11708-mac-hsbc.html

:D tommorows just another day..........:D

Yes please mate, I just want to send it back asking for a cheque tbh.

Just edit it as appropriate mate.....

Your address

REF:

date

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Mr

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter dated xx/xx/xx

I am writing to confirm that I would be happy to accept your offer of £xxxx representing the charges applied in full and final settlement of this matter, and that I would consider the matter addressed to my satisfaction on the following condition.

That I receive written confirmation that the sum repaid, will be repaid as requested in my letter dated x/x/xx

“ I require repayment in full of this money by cheque. If you do not comply fully within 14 days then I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount plus interest, plus my costs and without further notice.”

I will give you a further 7 days to reply to my request and letting me know a date by which I will receive payment.

If you do not respond, or you do not respond positively, within this time period, I shall have no alternative than to proceed with my claim against you for the full amount plus interest, plus my costs and without further notice.

I believe that these targets are more than sufficient for a large company such as yours with dedicated staff and departments.

Yours Faithfully

Hope it helps...will let you know how i get on ....

Mac

HSBC £968

22/6/06 prelim SENT

6/7/06 lba+charges SENT

24/7/06 LETTER SENT accepting offer on condition it is repaid by cheque(as requested in lba) or will continue for full amount+int+cost.

MY THREAD http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/11708-mac-hsbc.html

My cheque came through this morning mate :D

BOL...

Mac

HSBC £968

22/6/06 prelim SENT

6/7/06 lba+charges SENT