Hmmmm - What Should I do?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last week I parked at a car park I have used over a dozen times over the past year. It is one of these car parks where you can ring and pay for the parking via debit / credit card. So I arrive at that Car Park and call the number enter the location code and confirm that I have paid parking for 24 hours.

I arrive back at the car park and there is a Parking Fine on the window for £50 due to no payment or ticket on display. So I call up my bank and they tell me yes the payment has gone through, go home, check on line and the parking company has my car parking paid for on thier system and I get a text message the next day saying that my parking is about to expire and would I like to extend.

So they have made a mistake big time in giving me the ticket, so the question is what do I do, should I just ignore it as they have made the mistake?

I am quite tempted to do nothing and make them waste their time chasing me and sending letters just to p@ss them off :grin::grin:

So what would you do in this situation?

Exactly the same ;)

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.

First, make sure you keep the text message. Then just write explaining you have paid and can produce your phone record, bank statement and text message to prove it, that you assume they have made a mistake and ask them to confirm this in writing