On the gogglebox...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...has anyone been watching Dom Jolly's Complainers? It can be a little childish at times, but the spirit is there...last night's "episode" was great when they quite literally threw the book at Traffic Wardens:

What are you doing mate?

Giving you a parking ticket.

No you're not, my car is legally parked because the parking bay is illegally marked, and therefore the ticket would be unenforceable.

You are illegally parked.

No I'm not. This book is the law, all 146 pages of it...Parking Regulations 2002

He still got the ticket, but a fortnight later a letter arrived saying that the penalty had been waived...

Something completely different...has anyone seen the advert for The Daily Sport (allegedly a newspaper) - I don't think they can be accused of misleading advertising...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I didn't see the whole program, caught the last half I suppose. Looking forward to next week's though, when he gets someone to be the Parking Attendant adviser, telling them how they need to walk etc!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I saw the one last week where he clamped a clampers van, whilst the clamper was clamping his.

He then asked for a sticker from the clamper, as he had run out. Now that was a good move.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

He then asked for a sticker from the clamper, as he had run out. Now that was a good move.
Yes...that tickled me...

Last night's was also good when he dumped a whole sackfull of Pizza parlour flyers on their floor..."I don't want any more of this ****...you are littering inside my front door..." Or was that the one when he pointed a Magnum 45 at the postman...can't remember now...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The clue might be here tiglet!

I can't stop laughing at this .. it's just tickled me :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Clearly having (yet another) blonde moment - so what's new? ;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

The junk mail retalliation was definitely the best, it made us giggle :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Monday nights, 21:00...I think it is ITV3 but I can't remember...one of the Freeview channels...

Monday nights, 21:00...I think it is ITV3 but I can't remember...one of the Freeview channels...

10pm, Monday, Channel 5 :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

"On The Gogglebox"

Now that takes me back - I once went out with a southerner - for my sins :D

It's a piggin' telly OK? :lol:

Nooooo, no chance of 10pm Mondays coz I'm out and I can't find the instructions for my DVD player :rolleyes:

Anyone know when it's repeated? :p

...I can't find the instructions for my DVD player...
By a very strange coincidence, I can't find the instructions for MY DVD player either...:(

However...

It's a blooming spiffing good job that I know where the instructions are for my DVD recorder, my HDD recorder, my VHS recorder, my Tape recorder, my Dictaphone recorder + my Zippo lighter is n'est pas??...;)

...Or else I'd REALLY be b*gg*r*d, wouldn't I??...:razz:

...:D

You may find the manual online MTM. Just do a google search with your DVD Player model number. I found a manual for my old camera the other day.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I can never read the instructions for anything - that's how I ended up with two kids!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Something completely different...has anyone seen the advert for The Daily Sport (allegedly a newspaper) - I don't think they can be accused of misleading advertising...
But it looks like Nestle are up to their old tricks again, misleading their customers:

Not only are ALL Shreddies knitted by Grannies, but EACH and EVERY one of them is tested by some old codger...by putting milk on it and eating it...

Poetic/artistic licence maybe, but the TV ad definitely states that they are all knitted by grannies, and they are all tested by the old man...if every one is tested by eating, then which ones, or indeed what do they actually put in the Shreddies boxes...?

Oiiii Skinnyspice...gerrroff MY colouring crayons + get your OWN!!!...:mad::p

Sorry? My sig used to be multi coloured, long before you even joined CAG youngster...just ask any of the other old wrinklies...

...My sig used to be multi coloured, long before you even joined CAG youngster...
Who mentioned sigs......grandad??...:p

I don't mind sharing really...

My green crayon doesn't get much use these days

...U could borrow it if U like??...;)

My sig, my posts, my avatars, links to other sites...SEO "blocks of text" - all of it used to be multi coloured...in fact I think I even patented it on CAG...so...gerroff MY colouring crayons...