Where does Road Tax Money Go!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am getting fed up with all the pot holes around where I live.

The other day a work friends wife got a flat tyre and a dinted rim as she went over a hole in the road.

Wheres the money going!!!!

HAK

Well, just be thankful that the money they get is enough to keep them sweet - lest they charge us more.

Oh, hang on, as of next year we'll all have to pay £4.50 extra for the privilege of registering our cars.

Nice to know the money is being spent wisely.

Pay the most for the roads, get the least.

The roads around where I live are also in an abysmal state. It's got a lot worse over the last two years.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

It goes towards:

• Housing for immigrants
  • benefits for immigrants
  • NHS care for immigrants
  • Child benefit for the children of immigrants
  • Language tuition fees for the children of immigrants
  • Court costs for failed deportation for immigrants suspected of terrorism
  • Welfare for people who are too bone idle to work or who can't work because there is a shortage of jobs because of immigrants

I could go on but you've probably noticed that there is a theme here.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Fred's not at all bitter! :lol:

Nah, there's just a few things that really wind me up and that's one of them. as well as ..........

Well I could go on!

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Well that would never do would it? It's a very exact science though. I'm surprised that under this government there hasn't been a degree course introduced for that subject yet. It would be every bit as worthwile as gold course management.

Regards.

Fred