Particulars for Court Hearing

kaznelson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent copies of all my evidence to support my claim to KJ 3 weeks ago.

I've noticed recently that Barclays are settling so have emailed KJ twice asking him to confirm he has received the Docs but not heard anything as yet.

Barclays - £4k - Hearing Date 19th Sept 06

Smile - £370 - Refunded in Full

Capitla One - £100 LBA 25/5

Virgin ? Data Protection Act 25/5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one here who has tried to get in contact with Keith with no response. At the behest of the courts who have stayed my case to attempt settlement.

Maybe he's taken the kids on holiday?!

Don't forget to contribute to the CAG. Without them we would probably still be drafting our prelim letters.

OH Cap One - £436/ So far received £40. MCOL submitted 17/7/06. Caved 4/8/06 for full amount!!!

OH Monument - £140, claim filed 8th May. Requested judgement by default, settled in full 4th July via out of court settlement (see thread). Total £192ish received.

Me Barclays - £630. Received letter 13th May offering £300 full and final (they can bog off). Claim filed 16th May. Acknowledgement of Service filed 22nd May to defend all of the claim. Allocation Questionnaire completed and Stay been ordered by Judge on 18/7/06!!!

I guess KJ is soaking up the rays on a beach somewhere

Not many of the cases due for court before ours (mine due sept 9th got to send particulars now) have actually got there and now KJ has gone to ground it looks like some might actually get there. So when we thought we could see how others had done we cant

I think as long as we all continue to attempt settlement with Barclays as we have been told to do by the courts, if Keith and his cohorts don't reply that can only show them in a bad light if/when any of our cases get to court. It would be useful if anyone who does manage to get a reply from Keith to let us know.

Don't forget to contribute to the CAG. Without them we would probably still be drafting our prelim letters.

OH Cap One - £436/ So far received £40. MCOL submitted 17/7/06. Caved 4/8/06 for full amount!!!

OH Monument - £140, claim filed 8th May. Requested judgement by default, settled in full 4th July via out of court settlement (see thread). Total £192ish received.

Me Barclays - £630. Received letter 13th May offering £300 full and final (they can bog off). Claim filed 16th May. Acknowledgement of Service filed 22nd May to defend all of the claim. Allocation Questionnaire completed and Stay been ordered by Judge on 18/7/06!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread Kaz, but I too am in the same positn as you lot. My date is the 24th August and I have to send my bundle by the 12th. I too have mailed KJ, with no reply. I'm also aware of others who had dates during last week and who have also gone very quiet, I can see no other reason for this other than them being subject to a gagging order, so I don't think there's too much cause for concern.

Could either of you PM me with a list of the documentation you sent and links to where I can find the following: Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, I'm having difficulty in finding this info?

Many thanks in advance.

BOON

• 2 weeks later...

Well still no reply since I have emailed him FOUR TIMES, Faxed TWICE & Posted TWICE.

I hope when it gets to court the Judge takes into account Barclays failure to try and resolve before the hearing.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks