nish40 & The Funding Corporation **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This company are shysters, you do not, by law have to take out a payment protection policy, and if you never wanted it in the first place but were told you had to have it, contact OFT. i did on a car i had with a different company, and i won hands down, as far as the funding corporation go, i have a secured loan with them, and i am currently looking at legal action regarding the charges and harrassment ive recieved. good luck

• 1 month later...

i would like to state ive been on here before, and im currently dealing with Stephensons solicitors regarding this cowboy outfit. I too have a secured loan. I have been told by Stephensons that early indication is that there is a small floor for starters and wondered if any of the mods can clarify the situation......... Apparently they have placed on one signed document that a brokers fee was paid to magic loans who was my broker, but on another document it reads no other fees were paid out. Although Stephensons are writing to them as to why this is, does anyone know wether things like this can make a document illegal. Secondly, when i got the paperwork, they tried to get me to sign up for insurance, i never ticked the box and also wrote in habdwriting, NO INSURANCE NEEDED. It later turned out someone ticked the box and charged insurance to the account, even with the footnote i put on it. I have since had a refund of the insurance but they did the month after the refund, try to charge me with it again

OH another thing. I contacted IM GROUP off my own back, and was given the name Bob Browning, who is a director of IM GROUP, who is based at TFC offices in Chester, they told me to email him, i did twice, and ill tell you he is as ignorant as the rest of the staff there, he answered neither email, the second was basically though to tell him he was as ignorant as the rest of them :lol:

Hi nish and welcome to CAG.

You have posted on an old thread and are likely to get lost there. I have asked that your posts should be noved to your very own thread.

• 2 months later...

Hi, anyof the Moderators available to help me out online now? will be appreciated. Underneath is a copy of a letter Stephensons have sent TFC, i got the copy in the post today when i got home from work, it reads:

Dear Sirs,

We write further to our various items of correspondence in relation to this matter, in which we have requested copies of our client's credit agreement and associated documents.

We note that you have refused to provide these papers promptly and within the specified time limits given by The Consumer Credit Act.

Consequently you are now prohibited by section 77(4) of the Consumer Credit Act from enforcing the agreement.

Please can yu provide these documents by return. Failing which we will have no alternative but to apply to the County Court for disclosure of the documents. We reserve the right t produce our previous items of correspondence to the court on the issue of costs.

Edited by nish40
not finished

Who are Stephensons? Did you CCA request them and have received a response that they can not yet find the contract?

If so you could theoretically stop paying them I believe but they would update your credit record accordingly and ruin your credit history so it could do more damage than good? You may be better to keep paying until you have been to court but the descision is always yours!

They however could not take you to court to enforce the contract without the relevant enforcable agreement!

Hi sparklez, Stephensons are the solicitors, who are dealing with alot of dodgy stuff about this firm, theyare very good, and on the ball.

My credit file has already been ruined by these goons so im not worried about that really, but it would be nice to be able to get a month or 2 free lol. hat happened inthe beginning, they were very rude and abusive to me, calling me lesser than an animal, pond life etc, and i was told see Stephensons, i did and i was only going to complain about the treatment i recieved, but when Stephensons seen the paperwork, it was so dodgy they advised me of it, and are taking action.

Oh that makes more sense :) As Stepehensons are already dealing with this would they not advise you on whether you should stop payments?

I know theoretically you can stop paying without the valid CCA (especially if your credit rating is already ruined) but maybe as you already have solicitors on the case it would be wise to seek their advise?

Cheers Sparklez, ill ring them tomorrow and ask, i only got the letter when i got home from work. But weirdly, as i got home TFC phoned 3 times between 6 and 645 to speak to me lol, i never speakto them, so obviously they are pretty desperate as i owe them £14000 lol.

I dontobject to paying any of my debts or anything, its just these people have ripped off so many of us, and are so rude and unhelpful it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Back in November 2006,i had some fraudulent activity in my bank and it was frozen by Halifax for a week and could nly draw cash with lots of ID.

I told TFC as i was due to pay them, their response was "well your type of pondlife will do anything to get out of paying"

I stated i could not use my debit card and all direct debits were cancelled, and they just said they didnt care, wasn't their problem and my account would have £60 fee applied by 5pm if its not paid, from then on it has been murder.

:eek: £60 fee thats shocking. I'm truly glad I have never had any dealings with this firm!

I don't judge - I don't know enough about your circumstances to make a judgement even if I wanted to.

All choices are your own of course it just seems to me if you already have solicitors on the case you wouldn't want to do anything that might effect your claim.

Keep us updated on your progress though and good luck :)

• 2 years later...

Earlier in the thread I spoke about taking legal action against The Funding Corporation.

This action has now been taken and I would like to know how much information I can give regarding the outcome.

TFC are very worried on how much I give out, as they have tried to keep me quiet, but I want to tell all.

ADMIN. Is there any chance I can scan court docs, barristers statements up etc with my data on? is this allowed?

I want TFC to know who is posting this information, as I want to hurt them like they have hurt so many others in the past. I want to have my full name on view, but is this against the site rules?

As I said TFC have no valid gagging order on me, although they have tried for one, and my Solicitor is going to be also making public the result to whom they please.

I have no qualms about posting up what I have or any of my personal details, and would not hold the site liable for any comeback on me, although I do not want to cause trouble for the site itself.

Thanks.

Hi Nish40

I have had on going issues with these clowns for over 2 years now and would be interested in any information you are willing to share. Out of Interests which Solicitors did you use? Was it Stephensons?

If it was Stephensons your successful outcome will appear in their newsletter

I would suggest that as you have not signed a gagging order that you post the details withholding ALL identifiable data & if someone who's fighting them wants to know the precise details, citation no etc, they can PM you or the mods

Thanks guys, yes it was Stephensons.

I really want these idiots to see it is me dishing out the dirt.

I am looking into options now regarding talking to a national newspaper, as this paper run a financial section with good and bad regarding companies.

I will prepare what I need and put it up quite soon.

What I can share is that most people have the same issues as I had, and believe me they have ended up out of pocket on my case.

When the details are up, please anyone feel free to pm me or email my private address to which I will make up a separate hotmail address for.

Keep watching

Hi Nish

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!!!!

I would love to know more as I am still in dispuite with these guys for mis selling gap insurance which following a no fault acident has left me with a finance shortfall of over 10 grand.

Thx :D

Hi Nish

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!!!!

I would love to know more as I am still in dispuite with these guys for mis selling gap insurance which following a no fault acident has left me with a finance shortfall of over 10 grand.

Thx :grin:

• dx100uk changed the title to nish40 & The Funding Corporation **WON**