Hfo

bono7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i currently owe hfo services 500pound for a barclay card debt. Im unemployed and cant afford to pay much at the minute and they keep telling me that they can only accept payment by direct debits, i only have a basic bank account so i cant have direct debits, ive offered to pay it in other ways but they said they cant do it. Now there threatning me with numerous charges and that it will go to northampton court. I get a call from them everyday but i have no way of paying it as they say i can only have a direct debit set up, has anybody else had any problems with the woman who keeps ringing me called trisha weaver shes a horrible horrible person i dont know how she sleeps at night. Something needs to be done about hfo services.

Hi, i currently owe hfo services 500pound for a barclay card debt. Im unemployed and cant afford to pay much at the minute and they keep telling me that they can only accept payment by direct debits, i only have a basic bank account so i cant have direct debits, ive offered to pay it in other ways but they said they cant do it. Now there threatning me with numerous charges and that it will go to northampton court. I get a call from them everyday but i have no way of paying it as they say i can only have a direct debit set up, has anybody else had any problems with the woman who keeps ringing me called trisha weaver shes a horrible horrible person i dont know how she sleeps at night. Something needs to be done about hfo services.

Hi they cannot demand that you pay by DD they can request this but not demand. You can pay by postal order (remember to take note of the number). If they add charges these can be reclaimed as with any charges applied by barclaycard. I think I would send a CCA request and if there are a lot of charges then send an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) but ask for all data not just statement history as if they muck you about with CCA then the agreement is also included in SAR data.

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner

The first thing you should do is send them a CCA request recorded delivery for proof of the date they received it (follow link letter N ) there is a £1 fee for the CCA request. If they don't have an agreement, or do not provide you with true copy of your original credit agreement then the debt is unenforceable (if they send you an "agreement"post it for the experts to check) include a line in capitals to say ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE in your CCA request then you are putting the account into dispute and there are very specific rules regarding disputed accounts. You should also include in your CCA request a copy of the telephone harassment letter and that any further contact by telephone will be considered harassment and reported to the relevant authorities.

Link to harassment letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

DON'T SPEAK TO THESE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE

If you are contacted by phone DON'T ANSWER ANY SECURITY QUESTIONS they can't continue the call it would be breaking the Data Processing Act (most call centre’s are on commission on the amount of money they get you to pay them there and then),

When you have CCA'd them they have 12 working days +2 for postage to provide you with a true copy of the original agreement. If after the 12+2 days they fail to provide the agreement then you can stop paying them until they comply by providing the agreement.

If after a further calendar month they still fail to provide an agreement then they are committing an offence.

Whichever way the CCA request is dealt with post again and there will be plenty of help

don’t panic you'll get all the help you need here.

Best regards

dpick