KJB v Lloyds ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As well as claiming back my own Bank Charges, I've now Started to help my wife to also claim hers back from Lloyds.

She sent letter to request 6 years of statements - arrived at her bank by recorded delivery on 16th June.

Still no reply - 4th July.

I this typical of Llyods delaying tactics? :mad:

Does she need to send them a further letter reminding them that the 40 day clock is ticking?

Might be worth giving their data compliance department a ring (I believe the number is in the contacts thread at the top of this forum), just as a gentle reminder ;)

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi KJB

i sent my Data Protection Act on the 8th june recorded delivery. Got my information last week, 29th june. So if they keep to the same time frame you should get it by the end of this week.

I sent my data prtection on the 8th June too it was received by Penny Berryman at the Chiswell Street address, still nothing , i phoned the copy statement unit at Swallow House Birmingham and they said they had received nothing, and said they would put a "log ono it" whatever that means, im hoping for something i nthe next few days.

Regards

adamski

Variety of statement information arrived today.

Sifted through it and found several terms across the 6 years for charges:

'Unauthorised Borrowing fee'

'Charges from to , Service Charge' ( often a set fee of £5 when she went over O/D limit)

'Overdraft usage fee'

'O/d Excess fee'

Wanting some advice I assume my wife can claim all of the above?

We've totalled up what we think is owed.

Assuming all the above charges are OK to claim back it will be:

£540

Does anyone know if all the charges on the previous post are able to be claimed?

O/D Excess - Yes

Overdraft Usage - Yes

Unauthorised Borrowing - Yes

Service Charge - I'd say no to this one.

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Thanks for the reply reload

Part of the reason why We think we might be able to claim the 'Service Charge' is that 1 month it is called Service Charge with associated dates - then it changes to Overdraft Usage fee - charging the same amount for the next 2 months ( before charges start to rise )

It is only £45, but better in my wife's pocket than the banks!

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved standard letter acknowledging receipt of complaint "...sorry...you're unhappy" but it'll take " 2 weeks to complete our enquiries"

Clock ticking from 20th - my wife's 2 weeks are up on 2nd August when the LBA will be sent

• 2 weeks later...

just to let you know that we are reading your posts but you seem to be getting along just fine :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...