BEWARE the PM'ing DCA's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone could post a photo of the DCA solicitor's face when someone outs himself as the author of a particularly good defense document on CAG... I'd pay.

Here you go

and one of the cagger

Edited by MARTIN3030

I remember going to Court and the Solicitor admitted that she spent lots of time reading CAG forums-and had even been told off about it.She went on to say CAG was a talking point in the office.

And we know of a certain DCA based in Surrey who regularly scan these forums watching what we post. Luckily they have a mole who posts elsewhere:D

If you google VI look at the address of the second one......:D.(Atleast I'm assuming that is the reason:))
Im not at liberty to comment so I cannot confirm or deny anything8-)

For obvious reasons the full details of this incident must remain vague becuse of BOB. However suffice to say that my very good friend and I are members of a very selct bunch who belong to a forum who happen to have a mole who works for a well known DCA who supplies these titbits to us. Of course they may not be truebut I know who I believe.