Hi

Durt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for this useful information.

I am wondering if you could answers a couple of questions tho but if you dont want to then that is fine with me.

I wont post them right now as you have not said that it is ok.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Well, well It's good to see there's life in the ole dog yet - throw down the gauntlet and someone responds.. I apologise if my goading upset a few and for those who know me on CAG they should understand I do what is in the best interests of both CAG and the people given a hard time by DCA's, but we needed this and there have been far too many people come on just to justify their own ends from the DCA world and end up with a fight. At last, someone has taken the considerable time and effort, that someone being onthebrink to provide us with the first sensible, comprehensive and unselfish insight of what happens from the inside and for that I thank you. Not just someone clearing their conscience, but actually prepared to show exactly what goes on..this will help alot of people understand the cogs in this messy world of DCA's - thank you

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/134506-inside-dca.html