Help and I hope Im in the right area!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5922 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband did some work that he was due commission on, it was due feb 1st. He has been given the run about for the whole of this month. The amount should have been about £1500, but was informed, due to problems with the installation, it was going to be less. He has phoned and been told" the cheque is in the post" which it obviously wasnt. I have to be honest and say he isnt one for confrontation, but Ive pushed the point. We have several emails refering to the "deal" and after speaking to a very good switched on friend, has told him to get himself in front of this guy and get the forms for a small claims proceedure in court. But you have been all so kind and helpful to me before that I wondered if anyone might have any other comments on this??? My hubby has been made redundent in Jan' , so this was freelance work, and we need this payment.

By the way, no repsonse from the dreaded debt agency since we sent the letter you told me too. Think it was stat barred, I thank you from the bottom of my heart from taking that worry from me.

hope everyone is well

nelix

(real name elle, used my cats name!!!!!)

Hi elle, I would send a letter informing them that if they are not forthwith in paying what they owe your hubby, then you will proceed with a claim through the courts. Give them 7 days in which to respond and then file a claim. As Long as you have the paperwork to back up the fact that they owe your hubby money, then hopefully with this threatening letter should do it.

Good luck and keep us posted.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

hi,

after almost a month of phone calls and visits we finally got the cheque, short, what a surprise but not by too much.Thought a bit of happy news would be nice to post. Thank you jowwashy for your support!

Hubby still on the lookout for jobs, but got a couple of good ones linned up, so fingers crossed!

elle

Well done elle, I am soooo pleased for you.

I wish you and your hubby all the best...:D I will have everything crossed for your hubby to get the job he wants.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

thanks and many apologies for getting your name wrong! heard today, one has fallen though but theres another one on Thursday, that would suit him better. We are taking it day by day, its the only way.

There is one thing I wondered if anyone knew, are angencies allowed to ask your age knowdays regarding positions?

elle