Morning all!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody!

Been working my way around the site for weeks now - getting my head round all the info and watching with bated breath! Am not very good at the technical stuff so have not posted before!

We were inspired to go for it with Halifax and Capital One, the latter having made hubbys life an absolute misery. Halifax for just kicking us while we were down, it has taken a long time for us to claw back to normality. So DPA has gone to Cap One and is proceeding as per others. However, sent prelim letter to Halifax and got letter back yesterday saying:

Further to your recent enquiry I regret to advise you that, having fully considered your request, we are unable to make a refund of the charges applied to your bank account. If you would like any further information please contact on the telephone number above or call into your branch.

This doesnt seem to be the response that others have had - I was due to send the LBA on Tuesday, does this letter mean its dead in the water?! They had to be different with me didnt they, as if all this isnt scary enough!!!:confused:

hi to everyone, iv onlu just joined this site, and all this is noew to me, but i have been trying to put pen to paper and write halifax bank a letter to reclaim all the bank charges i have been getting but to be honest i just dont know what to put in this lettert or even how to start it. Please help!!

Thanks Jazz

Hiya - I have spent weeks reading my way around this site building my knowledge and confidence - its best you do the same, everything you need is here, letters, FAQs and advice. Am new myself but would seriously recommend getting your head around everything before you put pen to paper:-)