redstone mortgages

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

agggghhh!!!!! Soooooooo angry. Phoned redtone to make monthly mortgage payment to be tolf that we have another £50 for so called late payment fee and that we had been referred to credit reference agency on 30th April........... These people just don't give you a chance . I am fed up explaining EVERY month that my payments are every four weeks as per my salary ........ but falls on deaf ears and more charges accrue.

At least there is some light. We has a financial advisor/ mortage broker out last night to try and arrange a new deal . So fingers crossed .

Hi

write to them (recorded) and explain the situation and request that they refrain from adding charges and asking for a copy of their complaints procedure.

See what reply you get if no good contact the FOS and see what they say.

If enough people complain to the FOS surely they will see that there is a huge problem with this market.

THESE CHARGES CAN BE RECLAIMED IN THE SAME WAY AS BANK CHARGES,THEY ARE UNFAIR.I AM IN THE PROCESS OF DOING MINE...SO WATCH THIS SPACE...FORGET REDSTONE..THEY DONT EXIST ..taffr WAS RIGHT THEY ARE JUST A SHELL COMPANY WHO EMPLOY OTHERS TO DO THERE DIRTY WORK......CHARGES PENDING AGAINST MY MORTGAGE ADVISOR...SOMEONE WILL PAY...PROMISE

• 7 months later...

Hi All,I am writing in hope that i may get some advice that i desperately need for Monday the 12th of Jan 09 when i will be attending court for a possession hearing regarding my home,My mortgage is with Redstone,reading the threads i have some idea of what i can expect & it seems quite daunting.At first it was Amber then Beacon & now Redstone.My husband is self employed & since october 07 i too have set up my own curtain making & soft furnishing business.

We are in arrears obviously thats why now we are going to court,(just as my business is picking up nicely).

I wrote to them back in September 08,explaining our difficulties & asking if they could help us either by extending the term of our mortgage,interest only for a short term,any help really,to which they sent me a 2 line letter reply saying they don't offer that service.From August 07 when Redstone took over from Beacon to date we have received 81 letters many duplicated sent out separately exactly the same wording identical,total waste of paper,money.

Back to the point,my husband called them in oct with payment & asked if there was any help and was informed that yes we could take interest only for a while,so we filled in relavent forms sent off the £75 requested by them

& was sent the new monthly payment, instead of £2,523.74 it would be £1,920.71,Now looking at all the paperwork,getting it all ready for the 12th i have noticed that our monthly payment has'nt been reduced,they have banked the £75 but still on the statement it gives the repayment amount not interest only we have a agreed to.

Now that my business is steady & my husband is going into salaried work does anyone think we may have a chance at keeping our home if this is mentioned in court,I have lived in this house for over 20yrs its only the last year & a half that we have had arrears,i just could not bear the thought of my children losing their home,it is my place of work too while the children are at school,sorry i am waffling,Any help will be gratefully received & Thankyou so much for taking time to read this.

Edited by Jane1960
New Thread

Hi Jane 1960. Sorry can't help you with your problem, but would suggest that you start a thread of your own so it gets the appropriate help and attention.

enamae

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

Hi,sorry to appear so dim but how do i start a thread

there is a section for possessions in the debt action forum - when you find it look at the bottom for the button - new thread

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 3 years later...