Wanting Us To Sign New Agreement ( Welcome Finance)

cocococo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a long story but will try and keep short so you can try and get the idea of the situation and hopefully offer any advice.

We were homeowners and took out a secured loan with welcome finance in 2005 , we have recently been repossessed from that property in dec 2007 and moved in to private rented accom , I had honestly forgot to advise welcome of this and the change of address and because we are in financial difficulties we had missed 3 payments with welcome on secured loan . Well today I come in from the school run and someone from welcome knocked on the door , how he knew our new address I do not know but thats not the issue , he said that he was here to sort an arrangement out for the payments , he sounded a nice enough bloke and said he understands the difficulties we are in and that he could get our payment down to £40 - £50 per month and that he would call back when my husband gets paid to collect a payment and sign new agreements ect ?this is the bit i dont understand is he going to try and rip us off or is he genuinely trying to help , he also says if we dont sort this out we are risking our hp agreement which we have had for 6 months and never missed a payment , how can i be risking the car if its a completely different agreement , sorry if this is all over the place and makes no sense but just need some advice please.

Don't deal with this man. Only deal with Welcome and then only by post. The very fact that he has told you it can affect your car HP shows he's just the same as the other pond life who go knocking on doors with their stories. These sort of people don't want to help you, they are after the commission they make from "helping" you.

Sort your payments out with Welcome directly. Phone if you need to but keep a record of everything said and ask for written confirmation.

If the man comes to the door tell him to leave as you are dealing directly with Welcome.

i am just about to send this letter to this bloke from welcome finance , if there is anything anyone thinks i should change or add please advise me.

thanks for reading.

Dear ,,,,,,

further to your visit to my home yesterday , we have today sought advice from an independant financial advisor regarding our discussion yesterday , r.e new credit agreements ect.

We would ask that you keep everything in writing and by post , unless we specifically ask you to visit us at home .

Therefore any new agreements or paperwork you require us to look over could you please post this to us in order foe us to review and proceed if necessary with our financial advisor.

yours

they are also ringing me all the time they have just tried ringing 3 times in the space of 10 mins , can i say anthing about this

thanks for reading