default on my file from olympia capital/thames credit

welly_59
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have recieved copies of my credit file from experian and there is a default on there from olympia capital/thames credit. As far as i understand from reading this forum they have more likely bought this debt from someone else. i've got a few questions about htis which i need answering if possible.

how long will this stay on my file for? its dated 09/2003.

Can i get this removed? what do i need to ask them for? should they have a cca agreement or something on me? what about a copy of the default notice?

please help as this is the only blemish left on my file which i cant sort out!

i have recieved copies of my credit file from experian and there is a default on there from olympia capital/thames credit. As far as i understand from reading this forum they have more likely bought this debt from someone else. i've got a few questions about htis which i need answering if possible. Do you actually know what this debt is for?

Have they actually been in contact with you?

Are you paying anything to anyone?

how long will this stay on my file for? its dated 09/2003. it will stay on your file for 6 years = xx/xx/2009

Can i get this removed? what do i need to ask them for? should they have a cca agreement or something on me? what about a copy of the default notice? if the answer to q1 is no, then you need to get them to prove that the debt is legitimate and they have a right to enforce it, this can be done with the appropriate letter, but would depend on the responses to the above questions

please help as this is the only blemish left on my file which i cant sort out!

Hope this helps

Ronnie