Cabot county court claim**WON**

blueyid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think you should have got it with your notice of allocation... phone the court, sometimes they dispense with allocation.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• 4 weeks later...
Is this good news. Letter from chelmsford court today (upon the claimant failing to pay the hearing fee pursuant to the order dated 8/4/2008 IT IS ORDERD THAT The hering 0n the 12th may 2008 be removed from the list.:p

well its not bad news thats for sure;)

however its not game over just yet, as they could pay the fee and make an application for the case to be reinstated

• 2 months later...

Went to court today.cabot have asked for the hering to be adjourned because the documentary materials are still not avalable +the matter be re- allocated to fast track.The judge as orded them to supply the documents by 2nd of august.he also refused there request for fast track.

my question is why would cabot want fast track and not the small claims track.

Ex Currys/dixons manager

• 1 month later...

Cabot was orded to send douuments set out in my letter by 6th august by the court as of 12th i still have not received anything from cabot. what should i do now

Ex Currys/dixons manager

If the order was an unless order, phone the court. Otherwise, send something like this, with a copy to the other sides solicitor:

For the Attention of the case manager

In the Matter of XXX vs YOU

Case No XXX

Case no XXX

In the (COURT NAME)

The Court Manager

Court Address

Date

Your Address

Dear Sir / madam,

RE: Failure of claimant to serve documents on time.

On DATE judge JUDGE NAME ordered CLAIMANT to serve upon me documents set out in my letter dated DATE by the DATE. I enclose a copy of this order. I have still not recieved these documents, and therefore write to inform you with regret that this may cause delays to the case. In order to speed up the case, i respectfully request the court uses its case management powers to issue an unless order, granting the claimant a reasonable period to produce these documents.

Yours Sincerly

TYPE, DoN'T SIGN, YOUR NAME.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

After 7 monthes of waiting today i have received some paperwork Action history for 3 of the accounts and a copy of a credit aggrement which is no bigger than a size of a post card which i cant read.

Ex Currys/dixons manager

Then this should knock them right out of the water. It will most certainly keep it in small claims. They are such snakes thinking they could smuggle in three statute barred claims with one live one and you most unenlightened "rogue debtors" wouldn't. Rogue DCAs more like. No wonder it took them so long to find any paperwork.

Where do you go from here? If they had any decency they would call it quits...but they won't.

I take it the postcard appn is totally illegible? If so you have three staute barred cases and one illegible appn form which will render it unenforceable. When is your next hearing?

Edited by Rhia

• 3 months later...