Advice Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After sending CCA letter to capquest a few months back, they put my account on hold for 28 days, and THEY cancelled the direct debit I had setup with them for monthly payments. I was then sent what clearly wasn't complient with my request. #

Over a month has passed and they are now asking for payment, and I've just received letter from their HL Legal solicitors saying they have not had a payment since FEB07??. This is obviously a typo as they cancelled the direct debit in November. I also have proof of all payments from my bank up until they cancelled the DD in NOvember.

You would think they would get their letters / dates right, being a solicitors etc and especially if they are demanding money.

They are now asking for the supposed arrears since November. Should this be the case, when it wasn't even me who stopped the actual payments, plus the fact that the have not complied with my CCA request.

Also, the reason for my CCA request is I am disputing the Default dates, and the info about this account on my credit file after I got a copy of it.

Can anyone advise on what to do next?

This letter came from their supposed Solicitors asking for the money. Is there anything specific I should be writing to them at all, or just the same?

Thanks for the help

They sent a photocopy of a single page application form. There wasn't any terms & conditions on the form, although it did have a credit limit on it. Does there have to be some sort of T&C's?, and is photocopies acceptable?