tsc virgin media

amigaos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, yesterday I received a letter from tsc stating that they have previously contacted me (which they did not) claiming that I have an outstanding balance with virgin media for £140. It is puzzling because I do not have an agreement what so ever with virgin media.

I did have broadband with ntl 3 years ago, but moved from them due to the billing department charging for two accounts, one for cable tv and a phone line which we never had. This was resolved and I received an email from them stating that my balanced owed was zero. I have kept the email and some of the wrongly priced bills, 512k broadband should have been charged @ £24.99 per month, bills arrived asking for various amounts,usually £38.58 per month.

Could anybody advise me please on the best way to proceed.

Many thanks

Hiya, I do believe virgin media took over ntl as well as telewest so that would explain that part.

Virgin media must be one of the worst companies to deal with. Ive been in dispute with them for months and months now.

I would actually write a letter to tsc with a copy of the email stating that the balance was nil asking them to explain where the £140.00 debt has come from.

keep us posted

karen

Many thanks for the reply, I thought this issue had been resolved with ntl and moorcroft some years ago

Email received from ntl, names blanked out by me

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I have reviewed your account and can appreciate your concerns.

I can confirm that your account is now showing as disconnected and I am in

the process of arranging for the balances to be removed by the team who

disconnected you so you are not liable for anything.

You should receive a final invoice detailing this after the 27th of July and

should you have any further queries before July 27th you can contact me on

0800 052 5612 extension 2160, or via email to [email protected]

Kind Regards

xxxx xxxxx

Credit Control Customer Retention

0800 052 5612

Ext. 2160

Quite some time passed then I started to receive threats from Moorcroft

My reply to ntl

Hi xxxxx

Thank you for the email

Today 11th August 2006 I have received a letter which seems to have been passed onto a debt recovery service Moorcoft Pre-Court division.I would appreciate if you could look into this please as I have not received the final invoice as such, and I think they are now including current monthly charges of £34.99, where they get these figures from bewilders me as we have never had anything else but your 2 meg broadband service for a long time.

Thank you

I never did receive the final invoice

Moorcroft then ceased to pursue this and I thought it had all ended

It seems virgin media are reopening old messed up ntl accounts in their pursuit of money.

This harassment is disgraceful and I have a good mind to take them court if I knew what to do or inform watchdog.

One thing for sure keep hold of any emails because these people keep coming back time and time again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

These companies don't appreciate or care how much stress threats of debt collection can cause a person. I would do a credit check on yourself if this carries on for a long time because sometimes they can put notes on and wouldn't even know until you apply for a loan.

go to actionorange.co.uk

This guy took orange to court 3 times for a similar thing. they had passed on his case to debt collection agencies who harrassed him for money he didnt owe. Read all 3 cases and it may give you and idea of what you could do. It might be worth consulting a solicitor and make some money back from the faceless company who have caused you so much stress and time. Email them to tell them you will be charging them for any further correspondence they have with you, and make sure you record every tiny detail. Never talk on the phone unless you record it. Virgin media are ringing me 3 times a day even though ive called them and made sure nothing is owed until a final bill comes through in july! It happens with every single big company Ive had a contract with and it needs to stop.

Virgin Bledia, are without doubt, the WORST telecoms company out there to deal with, emails and complaints go ignored, so do letters, they have absolutely zero customer care, they often talk the talk, but they never walk the walk!

Is it definitely TSC Credit Management? I have them as dissolved in Feb this year??http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/tsc-credit-management

The only course of action you need take, is to report this shower to the OFT&TS via http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/UsefulContactsByCategory/Governmentcitizensandrightscontacts/DG_195948

Ignore any further letters you get asking you to gift them money, just file them under ignore and update your complaint with the above, keep a diary of events also.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!