Bailiffs took tool of trade and now want the car - please advise!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all - sadly the BA Barracus of a bailiff is in fact certified and has been since Jan 06 therefore no help on that one.

From speaking to DBH I have found some majorly glaring issues, that will be raised today. I have passed several of my ideas passed Her Royal Highness Tomtubby!!! to which she has agreed with my plan of action for DBH

SFx

Sometimes having them certified is a good thing it means they can be punished through the proper channels :)

Im so sorry to hear about this its awful, I often wonder who the bigger bullies are some times the bailiffs or the councils, or even in fact who is leading who, getting fighting your case with any one and every one who can get involved there are more than you think and the people on here are great, if it wasnt for these people I wouldnt be at the stage of my complaint I am now :) believe me you will see the light at the end of the tunnel and you will get the justice you so rightly deserve Big huge hug :)