Roscodog18 V G.E Money in Court this month ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Excellent news roscodog. I am in exactly same situation and will be issuing claim against GE and I will make sure I list every possible identity on the claim form just to avoid any confusion. I have seen a judge make mincemeat of a trainee as well - it just shows how much contempt the lenders have for our claims when they send someone who has little court experience and knows nothing about the case.

Well done :D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Steven,

the Judge mentioned the test case and despite the fact that I know I should have suggested that my case should not have been stayed............I didn't..my impression was that I was in his domain and that may not have gone down well to question a superior Court...........he was well aware of the test case......more so than I or the 'agent' and he clearly respected the Higher Court .....perhaps I should have pushed things a little more......but knew I was getting the upper hand and was happy to have come out on top today.

Roscodog....feeling quite pleased with myself today

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

....but knew I was getting the upper hand and was happy to have come out on top today.

Roscodog....feeling quite pleased with myself today

That's what matters. You are doing this for you not for us :) Again, well done!

• 2 weeks later...

Well the paperwork arrived today telling me that Eversheds application had been thrown out.......a waste of GE's money whatever way you look at it........forward now and I will add one of GE's many company names to my claim as advised by the Judge............a multi national company v's me with an N1 form and a pen...........oh and the Law on my side!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on!

Roscodog

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 3 weeks later...
That's the spirit Roscodog :) I bet Evershed's/GE Money back down soon though

Not so......Eversheds having made a fool of themselves in front of the Judge first time around have now submitted an application to have the stay lifted and again ask the Court that my claim be struck out because I have no chance of succeeding:o..........I will apply to the Court to have GE's alias added as suggested by the Judge at the last hearing..........now I know what happens at Court I am far more comfortable with going to Court and facing them again.

Roscodog

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Issued my claim against GE Money today:D - against all their entities. £85 well spent I hope....

BANK CHARGES

Others

Issued my claim against GE Money today:D - against all their entities. £85 well spent I hope....

After all the help from this site and the wonderfull people on it I am delighted that I am able to contribute something that will help others...GE hide behind many aliases..part of their standard defence...forewarned is forearmed:D

Best of luck everyone.

Roscodog

Dwight D. Eisenhower

It's a good day for it - my claim against Goldfish going in this morning too.

Morgan Stanley ( Goldfish) didn't even defend my claim..I got a default judgement and paid in full inc. contractual interest:D

They did immediatly close my account though!

Roscodog

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 4 weeks later...

Well I now have another Court date for early April........Ge have submitted an aplication to have the stay lifted....I have submitted an aplication to have some of their 'aliasess' included as defendants......3 in total ( from their correspondance), I even have one letter which states I have accounts with 2 of their companies:eek:

I now know what to expect so have no fear of meeting them in front of the judge........again

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have been back to Court again.......

The stay has been lifted , but only to allow our legal argument, it will go back into place pending the test case result.

The judge accepted my application to have GE' other companies added to the defendants as one of GE's points of defence was that I was sueing the wrong company.

Their objection to the charges outwith the 6 year period was thrown out because it was a secured loan and the 6 year rule does not apply to secured loans.

So as per the order every objection by the defendant has been dismissed.........save for jurisdiction of the Court.

It is an English Court, the papers for the loan and security was in Scotland..the defendants offices are in England, the defendants bank account is in England and all monies were paid /sent to an English address.......My current address is in England.

Anyboby come accross this before?

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Subbing - I started my road to reclaiming against GE today.

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Hi all, Rosco I don't understand the Scottish connection at all... Why would any of it be dealt with in Scotland?

I have had offers of £1k and £1.5k from GE re my claim for £2k. I am ringing their solicitors in the morning as my AQ is due tomorrow. Do I spend another £35 and risk the claim being stayed? Decisions decisions, but good ones.....

BANK CHARGES

Others

The loan is now cleared but was secured on a house in Scotland and the loan papers were signed in Scotland...........however I am claiming through the English Court system.......

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 4 months later...

I have same problem roscodog, but I amended the wording in mine slightly:D

I presume you are happy with the outcome that you cannot discuss. Well done:D

BANK CHARGES

Others

• 2 weeks later...
I presume you are happy with the outcome that you cannot discuss. Well done:D

100% happy.......got what I wanted.........perhaps a moderator could ammend the thread title for me?

roscodog18

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent result. GE got me on a summary judgement and I had to pay their solicitors fees. As I was suing the wrong company I am going back and having another go but this time with a better poc.

It's going to be an interesting year...

Oh they are very naughty. But you should get there this time

BANK CHARGES

Others

Sue all their alliases using 'and or'....you will quickly find out which company is responsible for your account.

best of luck

roscodog

Dwight D. Eisenhower

I did that and needed lots of copies of the claim form but it didn't cost me any extra:D

BANK CHARGES

Others