Debt Investigation Services regarding my debt to Sky

debpayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have today received a letter from a company called Debt Investigation Services regarding my debt to Sky. They say they are going to send somebody round (I know which letter to send re this) but they also say they may conduct a review of our income and expenditure. Are they entitled to do this? The debt is only for about £100 so I will be clearing it by mid Feb when I start my new job.

many thanks

Debbie

Of course they can conduct an investigation. But, without your help it'll be pretty much a waste of time. They may have more luck conducting an orchestra. :D

Just ignore them, but do address the debt you say you have to Sky and that will get rid of them for good.

What is it for. Post some details so we can help you decide what to do next.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

These muppet give themselves fancy sounding names and try to make out they have some legal standing. They would find it extremely difficult to conduct an income and expense review from the bottom of your street

The debt is from last year..3 months sky tv. Mind you they cut it off after 2 but still charged for an extra month.

What I'm really asking is am I legally obliged to give them my financial details to enable them to conduct their "investigation"

Thanks for your replies

Deb

The debt is from last year..3 months sky tv. Mind you they cut it off after 2 but still charged for an extra month.

What I'm really asking is am I legally obliged to give them my financial details to enable them to conduct their "investigation"

Thanks for your replies

Deb

You are under NO LEGAL OBLIGATION whatsoever to speak to theses people. The advice on here would be to keep every communication with them IN WRITING.

These DCA employees and Telephone Debt Chasers despite what they think or say have NO LEGAL POWERS WHATSOEVER