Hfc Ppi Response/fob Off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Gordon. If you can scan it in to your computer you can copy and paste it into your thread.

Alternatively open an account with photobucket.com (it's free and secure) and upload the image to your PB account. An code will be created for the image which you simply paste into the reply box and it will show the related image!

Just shout if you need any help!:)

EDIT - LINKS REMOVED AS LETTERS CONTAIN PERSONAL ADDRESS DETAILS

Hi FreakyLeaky i hope i`ve done this right, thanks for you help!.

With regards to the letter from the manager, i never contacted him and made a complaint previous to the 15th, i phoned him on the 18th and he said my PPI was under investigation as a complaint had been filed. I sent for an SAR (Subject Access Request) on the 22nd dec and as you can see from the reply, they to think that 1. i`ve made a complaint and that 2. i will not be recieving my PPI until the investigation is complete. (what investigation and what complaint?).

Should I wait or send them a letter stating stating the terms of the data protection act 1998 or wait for thier response?

Regards Gordon

EDIT - LINKS REMOVED AS LETTERS CONTAIN PERSONAL ADDRESS DETAILS

Hi FreakyLeaky i hope i`ve done this right, thanks for you help!.

With regards to the letter from the manager, i never contacted him and made a complaint previous to the 15th, i phoned him on the 18th and he said my PPI was under investigation as a complaint had been filed. I sent for an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) (Subject Access Request) on the 22nd dec and as you can see from the reply, they to think that 1. i`ve made a complaint and that 2. i will not be recieving my PPI until the investigation is complete. (what investigation and what complaint?).

Should I wait or send them a letter stating stating the terms of the data protection act 1998 or wait for thier response?

Regards Gordon

Thanks Alan much appreciated :)

As they dont want me to inform the ombudsman, i would like to inform the OFT and TRADING STANDARDS after i`ve had a response concerning my CCA,as they would not comly with both of my requests.

Regards gordon

Hi Alan i`ve ammended the documents as you could still see the details,

Thanks for your patience.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/nodrog1972/Graemeclarkinvestigationletter-1.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/nodrog1972/SARresponse.jpg

Any advice would be great.

Regards gordon

Hi Alan ,

I sent them a postal order for the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) (SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST), i have copied the letter that seems to be a reply concerning my so called complaint, as they cannot resolve the so called complaint probably proves that they are on the back foot, i have also enclosed a letter i`ve just typed up, can you give me your view on the wording.

Reagards gordon.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/nodrog1972/HFCSARfollowup.jpg