I was a CAG'r back in 1995!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i remember that in the papers,you will remember patrica griffiths then ,i am still at it myself against the nat west lol since 1992,unfortunitly we did not have the access we have now to the internet...i mean it was not as well developed and was slower than a snail at high speed then,a lot has changed since then the banks ruled the roost then what they said was we are the law....now we all know different so i think the problems with banks is they have now tried sticking their head in the sand and we are persuing them rellentlesly because we know now we are the law the common law and we are right so just think all them billions per year as in 1992 8 bill that is about 120 billion compounded so they would not lose a penny if they paid it all back with interest ,its just the bonuses they are afraid to lose 14% bonus payments on average at the moment,greedy barstewards

patrickq1

patrickq1

Its actually amazing that one of the tabloids didn't start a "campaign" against bank charges sooner there must have been numerous one off articles like this one and they dont normaly shy away from even trying to change the law if they can be seen to be "the knight in shining armour"