Overdraft cover

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Great job everyone. So good to see that there are so many like-minded beings out there.

A couple of years ago I needed to extend my business overdraft. The bank, NatWest, agreed to the increase on the proviso that I took out insurance cover with them. (They already held - and still do - a second charge)

Does the policy come under the same flag as PPI and can it be dealt with in the same way?

Also, I had previously had two business bank loans both of which were covered (supposedly) by PPI. Albeit they finished several years ago, do they still come under mis-selling and as such are they reclaimable?

Thanks, Dandock

Hi Dandock, welcome on board :)

PPI isn't an area that I'm too familiar with. However, I'll ask for your thread to be moved over to the PPI forum as you'll get plenty of support and advice over there.

In the meantime, you may also find it useful to have a look through some of the business threads in the Nat West forum as well - there may be some information on the threads that could help you with your 'business relationship'(!) with Nat West.

Best of luck x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Moved to PPI forum :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.