C S L Debt Collection Agency Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody,

I really hope there is somebody out there who can help....This is now driving me nuts...

I will start at the beginning so all the info is here.

I had a debt with Clydesdale bank back in 1996/7 which got taken over by various collection agency's. I was in the forces at the time and moved arround quite regularly. I eventually decided to sort everything out and ended up with a collections company called 'C S L'. I had a reference number and a phone number. I had a standing order set up and have been paying it continuously now for 5 years.

BUT....I have now lost the phone number and the reference number. I do have a reference number for my standing order and a sort code and account number where the payments are going.

I have contacted the only CSL I could find which is Credit Solutions who have no record of my name or the reference number.

I have checked companies house for company details under 'CSL' but have found nothing.

Citizens advice have only come up with the same company that i have found.

Clydesdale bank say they have no record of whom the debt went to or any of my details.

I don't want to just cancel the standing order in fear of court action.

I do understand this is all my fault, but would be very grateful if anybody has any further ideas i could follow.