Lisa v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

just wondered if you wonderful people on here could offer me some good advice (again)!

I am claiming £3k from Halifax on behalf of a neighbour. I filed her court claim just as the courts are putting a stay on all claims.

I heard somewhere - not sure where that some banks are paying on hardship cases - is this true?

My neighbour has a good case for this i think. She has been on her own with 4 mouths to feed for the last 3 years with a vilent ex- husband who has now done a bunk so no maintenance! She had to give up work about 6 months ago as she has non-hodgkins lymphoma cancer and is still receiving treatment.

She is really skint and if i had the £3k myself i would give it to her and wait for the claim to be settled - but i haven't and she's a very proud lady!

Any points in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

She does now get all the benefits she's entitled to but is still very much struggling.

Many thanks

Lisa x

Im sorry to hear all your friends troubles, but im assuming she is claiming some benefits.

Here is a letter you can send to the court to get the stay lifted.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/115023-application-removal-stay-grounds.html

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Your very welcome. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .