Please Help...

Amos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got letter from barclays saying they will look into the case and get back to me within 2 weeks. Should i waid for them or should i just filll for cliam when the 14 days given to them is up?

Hi, I just got a letter from Barclays yesterday. Basically the content of the letter states that they can't pay any money back to me as they believed that the monies (charges) are justified according to their terms and condition... the 14 days given to them will be up by the 9th April - so what next?

Was that the first or second letter that you sent?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The second letter before action then. Give them their 14 days, and then raise your claim. There is a lot of guidance for this in the library:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Good luck with it.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 months later...

I filed my claim against Barclays which in the event they filed for defence. Now i have got a letter from the court that advising me to attend the (Ilford) court hearing on the 11th July, 2006 as Barclays is refusing to step down. Please what should i do now... i need help ASAP.

*BUMP*

BF/Mods about?

A&L: Settled - £6,200

HFC: Settled - £800

Shell Visa: Settled - £250

Egg: Settled - £700

Mint: Settled - £1200

RBS: Settled - £850

The opionions in this post are guaranteed to conform to the laws of physics, but pretty much nothing else...

I filed my claim against Barclays which in the event they filed for defence. Now i have got a letter from the court that advising me to attend the (Ilford) court hearing on the 11th July, 2006 as Barclays is refusing to step down. Please what should i do now... i need help ASAP.

I personally would not be worried.

From what I understand they will either settle before the date or will not turn up on the day. Nevertheless, you should still prepare your case- - for this you will need other reply posts

Hi Amos,

The first thing to do is not panic.

Barclays are the ones who should, and will be worrying about this.

Have you checked out the Buddy scheme? See if there is someone near you who might be available to assist you in preparing your case, although I doubt it will get that far.

Baz

Halifax - Won £425.00

American Express - Won £90.00

Woolwich Bank - Won £2280.00

Barclaycard - Won £558.00

Woolwich Bank - New claim for £723.00 entered.

Barclaycard - New claim for £236.00 entered

Thanks for you advice... I am ready to go court. However, i dont know how the buddy system works. Can you put me through at by any change... i can give you my desk phone number if that is gonna make it easy or give me yours so i can call you... thanks

Thanks for you advice... I am ready to go court. However, i dont know how the buddy system works. Can you put me through at by any change... i can give you my desk phone number if that is gonna make it easy or give me yours so i can call you... thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks