Its a start!

emmaphill
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have got the ball started with Capital one submitted my DPA reuest and within a few days recieved a letter back from them saying that they are working on the information requested and it will be forwarded soon! So its a start!

My account has been passed to DCA (who wont give up) even though the whole balance is made up of charges. will be interesting to know final amount! Anyway will keep you posted when i receive my info!

actually how long have they taken to supply other people with their information? out of interest!

Mine came within about 4 weeks. If you want, just write to the DCA and tell them that the debt is in dispute with the lender and any attempt to collect it on their part will be in breack of the OFT Debt Collection Guidance and will be reported to the OFT

Woolwich - £821 refunded on dispute 2004

Cap One - MCOL filed 25/7/06 £521.95

Thanks i will do that tonight and may just talk to the happy chappies if they phone tonight and inform them also - they are a mare in the highest order. Pursuing debt for £300 but i know my charges are double that so i am pursuing this all the way!

will keep you updated!

• 3 weeks later...

Well the 40 days are up a week today and so far i have received no information only a letter stating they are on their way. Is anyone else receiving anything?

Have no idea what amount the charges could come to - what next?

If no joy from original letter, send a non-compliance one...in the templates library.......if still nothing, the court can enforce it - but that's another step. See if the non-compliance works first. Let's face it, they are extremely busy!

Capital One - SETTLED IN FULL £670.00 - 27.07.06

:D

Halifax Bank - SETTLED IN FULL £307.00 - 04.08.06

:wink:

Medinland

Data Protection Act letter sent 20.06.06

Moneyclaim started 24.07.06 (£735)

Defence submitted 02.08.06

My response submitted 07.08.06

Their response submitted 10.08.06

Hearing date: 19.12.06 watch this space!

I WON!!!

:rolleyes:

Well first claim letter sent to capital one yesterday for £380. They sent all information on account saturday what a pack it was all computer print outs etc but not being deterred am pressing on!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...