Lickle Question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6039 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can get it free at annualcreditreport.co.uk. It will however only give you an idea of your credit report in a traffic lights sort of thing. So green = great, amber = not great and red = a bit dodgy.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks all for your responses, I appreciate them. I asked about the credit report as all my debts are over 6-7 years old and wondered if they are still on my credit file? I ask this because I have been sent a few credit card applications through the post and though, nah it cant be right my credit is sh**e, anyway just thought I'd share this with you, best regards Phil

Bad credit only stays on your file for 6 years. So anything recorded over 6 ago years wouldn't appear.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Rural, as this is a snap shot report the slight delay in receiving the code is completely bearable.

I had mine in a couple of days, even posted second class.

True, I got mine in a couple of days by post too.

The "now" was just an observation.