HELP! Student Loans Company/ CapQuest - now BCW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I see what you mean, but as Knoxvillan referred to Student loans company throughout, i had rather assumed he was referring to the company, not the type of loan - hopefully he'll pop along later and clarify what is going on.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the confusion, I've been very naughty and been using the same thread for 2 problems. Capquest/SLC haven't sent me anything yet.

The page above is from a CCA request I sent in March and only now got a response. And to answer your question, it was only a letter and that CCA photocopy I got. There was no terms & conditions attached.

Since it has taken them 8 months to fulfil it (or not as it seems), do I have grounds to force them to remove the default?

[COLOR=blue][B]Defaultless since 2012 :)[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][/COLOR]

go and sit on the naughty step, knoxvillan - you have confused us all thoroughly today.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I'll always help a naughty boy. But there's not much I can do, as I'm on the naughty step myself.

So - what are you saying? No valid CCA as no T&Cs?

Please post in words of one syllable and make it easy for us.

xx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Sorry, i've got the photbucket site maintenance logo, so can't check at the moment and am getting my best suit on to go to court at the moment, so will ahve to check later unless someone comes along in the meantime.

there's an alternative link above it but you concentrate on your court appearance (which is hopefully related to banking and not criminal charges!) Best of luck.

You think!

Seriously though, words of one syllable?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

what are you saying? No valid CCA as no T&Cs?

I'm not saying anything. I sent BOS a CCA request in March and it took them until last week to get it to me. Well outside the 12 days plus one month I'd say. What they has sent is in the scan above. The only other document included was the letter. There were no T & Cs. The whole point in the CCA request was to give me leverage to get the default removed. Seeking advice on how to proceed and where I stand.

Probably a good idea to divide this into two threads so taht it doesn't get too confusing.

You know you love it when I'm strict ;)

I'm too tired tonight to look properly and do it justice, but I promise I will tomorrow.

I didn't end up going because a silly promo girl let me down at the last minute and I had to spend all morning on the phone trying to cover her.

• 2 weeks later...

woohoo their time is up. I phoned them up and got passed round three different depts before being told they couldn't deal with me because they were still seeking the information. So I asked for their internal complaints procedure so I can write a complaint to them as well as to TS and ICO.

Excellent knoxvillain.

:D

Well done knoxville.

I wont tell u off for breaking the golden rule tho.

Chrissi.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

LOL Chrissi

I think in this case phoning is fine. As KV was taking control and phonong about something that caught them on the back foot.

:D

Yes l know thats why l said l was not going to tell him off. As you know the golden rule is dont speek to them on the phone but as KV rang them and was in control of the convo it was good. All tho l would love to know why it took three departmants to tell you they could not deal with you.

Cant the first department read what a computer says and then tell you?

Oh well at least he can charge them for the phone call.

Chrissi

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Apparently the first 2 depts couldn't even access my file? The only reason I phoned them was to find out what their complaints procedure was. They didn't even attempt to ask me for payment or anything like that.

as i said before i was not telling u off as you had jsut cause to ring them. Even if it was for the complaints procedure info.

Glad they did not try and get u to pay as that would be against OFT guidelines.