The HSBC off topic and talking about silly stuff type thread :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4544 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Kia. I am good today!:D

I just went to bed last night pd! Wasn't to personal at all! I have Hospital date for February!:( I tell you all now if you go in to a&e you get it done there and then. If you get a referal from your gp you wait for months and months!

Really good whan you work for yourself!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i ave been better had flu jab yesterday so feeling alternatly crabby and then weepy god had this when i had flu other week here i go again maybe should have given it a miss this year but it does stop colds too as i never got a one last year or year before got any jokes never fails and wheres pete his are good :(xxkia

oh yes please louis my head is thumping and i need the tissues again and the hot water bot bots :Dmaybe you is right maybe warmer clothes what u suggest full body suit thermals?kiaxxx

what happened to the shout box? it was there went I went away last Thursday, and now it has disappeared.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I had it closed anyway :rolleyes:

Guy Fawkes took over for a few hours. Other than that, there was just light-hearted conversation up to me going to bed yesterday.

The good thing about it was that posters (and mods) shared conversations without rows etc (well while I was on anyway). It was light-hearted, but still there for emergencies (eg the day the clock went wrong).

It is a shame if it had to be removed, rather than just being a unnecessary costly accessory.