Aktiv Kapital

little_e
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I entered a Trust Deed in July 2004, which was discharge in July 2006 -a year early Under terms of Trust Deed Akitv Kapital, who had bought my debt from GE Capital, accepted a settlement. Have now found out that although they are showing the reduction on both Equifax and Experian CRA's they are not showing as being settled, or even partial settlement. I phoned them as I have had no response to letters issue to them on 7.9.07, to be told that the debt was still outstanding. When I advised that they had accepted settlement under terms of trust deed, the guy on the phone says he would need to speak to someone and would call me back, following night. Surprise, surprise 3 nights on and no call, tried to call them again tonight but closed.

Can anyone give me some advise on how to get them to change the info.

I have also sent letters to Equifax and Experian advising that the information the hold is incorrect, but no response from them either.

In that case I think you should write to AK instructing them to correct the CRA entries forthwith. Give them a deadline, say two weeks, to make the corrections, failing which you will take court action to make them do so. Ask AK to confirm in writing that they have taken the appropriate action.

Enclose copies of the relevant letters from the Trustee, so that AK are in no doubt what the situation is. They know, of course, but you want them to be aware that you know (if you see what I mean!).

Send copies of your letter to AK to the CRAs and ensure that AK know it.

Send all letters 'signed for' and check on line to see that they have been delivered.

Aftes 10 days, check your credit records to see if the amendments have been made.

Read up on filing an application for an order to make AK comply, because they probably won't any notice of you.:rolleyes:

Els:)

Called them today, as no response to letter and they had left message for husband to call - they have amended record and info will be passed to cra on 4/10. Will check then to make sure done. Have also sent letter advising that if they don't will refer to fo