90,000 posts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He nearly used up all of my PM space. I emptied it when I saw them coming in and then he PM'd me some more!!!!! Can you give the CAGBOT rep?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

some people are unaware of the "beer garden". Why can't each bank forum have a little thread for people to have a bit of light relief?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

The thought was there Pete. Why can't each forum have a little beer garden of their own? That way people can let off a bit of steam through light hearted humour.

Read each of the following lines out loud.

This is this cat

This is is cat

This is how cat

This is to cat

This is keep cat

This is an old cat

This is idiot cat

This is busy cat

This is for cat

This is forty cat

This is seconds cat

Now, go back and read the THIRD word in each line, starting at the top.

some people are unaware of the "beer garden". Why can't each bank forum have a little thread for people to have a bit of light relief?

Because, IMO, that would encourage people to stay in "their" forum which is exactly the opposite of what we do on CAG. If people are unaware of the existence of the Bear Garden, well, tell them! :)

I have been made aware that some people have been put off posting in the BG because of the way some of the threads can sometimes degenerate into arguments. I shall therefore give you the same answer as I did when I was told about the above:

The b*tching on BG is usually down to the same individuals with a grudge who will seize upon any excuse to create strife, often under different IDs. I would suggest that anyone who gets their thread hijacked in such a fashion tells the prat to buzz off and create their own thread! :wink: If they don't, report it and we'll move it. Robertxc has a "parked" thread precisely for that purpose!

This was an HSBC thread which related to the HSBC forum it makes no sense here in the bear garden but the "management" have spoken so let it die its death here.

I know the amount of off topic posts in the HSBC forum upsets some people but unfortunately thats the way it happens and we do try to respect peoples requests not to post where its not wanted.

Personally I believe a little humor mixed with the advice makes the forum a better place lets face it a lot of the later stages of litigation can be a bit scary to some of the litigants in person and the humor helps.

Members will post where they want to post and what they want to post (within CAG rules) moving a thread wont make them move if they don't want to especially as this particular thread is under 24 hours old and the majority of the forum wont have even seen it.

As for B*tching it doesn't happen in the HSBC forum well not against each other only against the bank so I cant comment :)

pete

• 2 months later...
This was an HSBC thread which related to the HSBC forum it makes no sense here in the bear garden but the "management" have spoken...

Members will post where they want to post and what they want to post (within CAG rules) moving a thread wont make them move if they don't want to especially as this particular thread is under 24 hours old and the majority of the forum wont have even seen it...

...Oooh...Look what I've found peeps?!...??...lol...:D

are you bringing the drink CB

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks