I'm nervous

yogison
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm nervous about this!! sent my letter today to request 6 years statements but never done anything like this before I am worried as I was made redundent about 5yr ago and resulted in fin diffs they hit me with charge after charge, charges sent me over my overdraft then i was charged even more can they use that against me and say it was my fault??

Although HSBCrusher has given me the movitation not to pannniicccc!!!:eek:

I'm nervous about this!! sent my letter today to request 6 years statements but never done anything like this before I am worried as I was made redundent about 5yr ago and resulted in fin diffs they hit me with charge after charge, charges sent me over my overdraft then i was charged even more can they use that against me and say it was my fault??

Although HSBCrusher has given me the movitation not to pannniicccc!!!:eek:

Don't worry, we're all here to help :) You'll be fine.. just relax, and wait for the statements to start popping through your letterbox.

If my reply or advice was helpful, please click the scales!

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

Thanks for that it feels so much better knowing others are out there its not so scary when your not on your own!!! ;)

Don't worry, I get nervous too sometimes, but a quick 10 minutes on here fires me up and I'm raring to go again!

It's YOUR money, and they owe YOU!!!!

Good luck!:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

• 3 weeks later...

Received a letter on thurs saying statements would follow and my £10 chq back, then millions of statements came this morning :eek: !! am guna go thru em tonight and see how much im owed so will keep you posted!!

A question tho, do i send a list of the charges with the prim req what there for etc or do i just send the letter with the total??

i would recommend sending you're charges breakdown with your preliminary letter

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Yogison,

I think you may find that they aren't ignoring you - I can imagine they are receiving mountains more mail and not simply getting to it to action in time he he!

Good luck with your claim anyway! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

HSBC

Settled in FULL on 8/8/06 - £3619.53

:D

CAPITAL ONE

Settled in Full on 6/9/06 - £84.76

ABBEY NATIONAL (Old N&P Mortgage)

Settled In Full on 2/3/07 - £307.13

SPML

*Court Case Withdrawn - family illness*

MORTGAGES PLC

*Court Case Withdrawn - family illness*

Les Gunn was right they weren't ignoring me I rec a letter on friday offering me £100 less then wot i'm claiming for! but I sent my lba last weds, should I wait and see if they respond to the lba or send a letter to say I accept this as partial payment? or should i just take the money and run!!!! :p