SAR - What would you expect to get back from the bank?

poodge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I sent an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) into Beneficial Finance some time ago and have just got the file back from them. Looking through it they have copies of notes made on screen and copies of the CA but nothing else. Wouldnt there be correspondance between departments even in e mail form which I should have? I raised a complaint with them which was eventually escalated to their CEO but all there is on the file is a screen shot saying the complaint has been escalated. Also some of the information on the screen shots is totally false, can I ask them to prove the information? I know they say the conversations are recorded but when they say that do they mean they type the conversation into a comments box or will the have tapes of conversations and how long are they kept for? Am I legally entitled to a copy of these tapes?

Thanks,

:)

Address any complaints / requests to the Data Controller. If you don't get any joy you could involve the Information Commisisoner as well:

Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane

Wilmslow

Cheshire

SK9 5AF

Tel: 01625 545745

Fax: 01625 524510

E-mail: [email protected]