Lowell Claimform - old North West Securties/CAPITAL BANK/HBOS Preference Account **CLAIM DISNISSED**

M3GCO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi. Quick update.

I wrote to both carter and lowells regarding their defeat. carters back heeled the whole thing onto lowells.

Lowell took 8 weeks to complete their investigation into my complaint but did respond.

They have apologised for sending me demands after the court ruled against them. They have stopped marking my credit file and sent me a chq for £50 as a GOGW!

Some more good news came in the form of compensation from rbs for a cock up they made. Over £200 for not keeping their promises. I am aware that rbs trolls snoop about so Im not saying much but all will be revealed in about 12 month if it makes it to court.

• 4 months later...
You could add it to the paragraph on resolution, making it clear that as the debt has been shown to be irredeemably unenforceable,they should now cease reporting it to the CRAs.

I did send the letter to them stating i wanted back charges etc. I have had no response from them however they must of accepted the content as they stopped marking my credit file 2 weeks ago and marked it as 'settled'

I will start hounding them now for payments made and charges etc.